Default Need info on starter for Merc 470

I have a Merc 470 engine but the starter is missing. From what I have
been reading, I believe there are Clockwise and Counter Clockwise
starters for this engine. How can I tell which one I need ?

Anyone know if this Volvo Penta starter fits the Merc 470 :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=31284

Thanks

Thanks Rob. Much appreciated.
Al