Harry Krause

Default Off Topic: Republicans VS Democrats

Butch Ammon wrote:
What's sad is that you really truly believe bull**** like this, and it
permeates your life.

Ouch....

It was a joke! You know what a joke is, right? Ha ha ha.... Hee hee hee...
It's all supposed to be fun, right?

My God, you definitely can get bitter and angry when you don't appreciate
something!

Relax, okay? Things are not THAT bad!

Butch Ammon

You really don't get it.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Butch Ammon wrote:
What's sad is that you really truly believe bull**** like this, and it
permeates your life.

Ouch....

It was a joke! You know what a joke is, right? Ha ha ha.... Hee hee

hee...
It's all supposed to be fun, right?

My God, you definitely can get bitter and angry when you don't

appreciate
something!

Relax, okay? Things are not THAT bad!

Butch Ammon

You really don't get it.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Maybe they are that bad. Harry's got the lunatic right in charge of the
Republicans. And the Lunatic Left is in charge of the Democrats. Reason
that Saddam thought he had WMD's is the union guys making the stuff said
"Yes sir, We are making lots of it. But we have had a problem with finding
a union electrician to plug in the machine."

Harry Krause

Butch Ammon wrote:
[...]

Poor Bill...can't pay workers' comp premiums and is permanently ****ed
because of it.

--
Email sent to
is never read.
Calif Bill

Butch Ammon wrote:
[...]

Could, but do not have to!

OT- The Democrats' dilemma Keith General 1 December 20th 03 01:25 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
Democrats and Republicans suck Jerry Steele General 8 September 26th 03 11:34 PM