Harry Krause

Default Off Topic: Republicans VS Democrats

John H wrote:

On 10 Feb 2004 16:48:39 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

I saw this on another forum and laughed. It definitely makes a point!

Butch Ammon

===================cut 'n paste======================
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a
homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and
told him to come to his factory to apply for a job. He then took twenty dollars
out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person,
he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him
directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's pocket
and got out twenty dollars. He kept 15 for administrative fees and gave the
homeless person five.

This is why I cast my vote for Al Sharpton today. Hopefully, many of
you, living in Virginia, did the same thing.

I just love ****ing off Wes Clark, one of Harry's beloved military
heroes.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD