Charles

Default Bush's Shining Service Record

John H wrote:

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:37:26 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Email sent to is never read.

But email sent to
probably will be.

John H

John, even I'm proud of you.

-- Charlie

John H

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:45:49 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

What's your purpose witn this, John? You can't leave your hatred on the
newsgroup?

Notice that krause always believes that people hate him when he is
exposed as a fraud.

What's next? Will you be coming over to my house to try to
punch me in the nose?

Ah, the phobia is deep rooted. Were you bullied as a child?

What an utter disappointment you've turned out to be.

Any honest person is a disappointment to you, krause.

-- Charlie

Charlie, is Harry whining again? He starts ****, like the Bush and
drugs rumor, but doesn't like it when the **** gets put back in his
own lap. He seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to partake in his
vicious attacks, but doesn't like the consequences. I can't understand
it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

What's your purpose witn this, John? You can't leave your hatred on the
newsgroup?

Notice that krause always believes that people hate him when he is
exposed as a fraud.

What's next? Will you be coming over to my house to try to
punch me in the nose?

Ah, the phobia is deep rooted. Were you bullied as a child?

What an utter disappointment you've turned out to be.

Any honest person is a disappointment to you, krause.

-- Charlie

Charlie, is Harry whining again? He starts ****, like the Bush and
drugs rumor, but doesn't like it when the **** gets put back in his
own lap. He seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to partake in his
vicious attacks, but doesn't like the consequences. I can't understand
it.

John H

John, John, John, if I wanted to sink to your level in matters such as
these, you'd be in a sea of ****.

But, unlike you, I keep my usenet disputes in usenet.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Butch Ammon

Charlie, is Harry whining again? He starts ****, like the Bush and
drugs rumor, but doesn't like it when the **** gets put back in his
own lap. He seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to partake in his
vicious attacks, but doesn't like the consequences. I can't understand
it.

John H

John (and Charles),

Wouldn't it be better to simply ignore Harry when he goes off on one of his
riffs? That's what I do. He has his opinions, and I have mine. I could go
off and flame him over some of the things he has said, but I choose not to. An
honest man who knows he is secure, can walk away without worry. Think about
that sentence....

Butch Ammon
Harry Krause

John H wrote:

You're right. It's a waste of bandwidth and time.

John H

Oh, good. Don't forget to post something when you actually catch a fish.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

John, John, John, if I wanted to sink to your level in matters such as
these, you'd be in a sea of ****.

Now there's an attempt at intimidation, childish as it might be.

But, unlike you, I keep my usenet disputes in usenet.

Not true, if your stories are to be believed...

Remember when you challenged Lee some years ago to find and post your
phone number, and he did? Then [supposedly] you got phone calls and your
[supposed] "wife" found out what you were doing and she hung you out to
dry by your [confirmed] shriveled ball sack. Then [supposedly] you
called in the FBI because you were being "threatened" and were scared ****-less.

Now there's an example where you took your disputes out of usenet. But
so much of your world is make-believe that you can't distinguish truth
from fiction any more.

I suppose I'd have reason to be afraid like you if I publicly threatened
and wished people dead as you have done.

-- Charlie

Charles

Butch Ammon wrote:

John (and Charles),

Wouldn't it be better to simply ignore Harry when he goes off on one of his
riffs? That's what I do. He has his opinions, and I have mine. I could go
off and flame him over some of the things he has said, but I choose not to. An
honest man who knows he is secure, can walk away without worry. Think about
that sentence....

Butch Ammon

Butch, you're a genuine, nice person.

I'm having too much fun with krause. It has nothing to do honesty,
personal security, or worry. I've always invited people who find me
obnoxious to kill-file me; I take no offense at that. But so long as
krause and his ilk persist, so will I until it ceases to be fun for me.

-- Charlie