Charles

Default Bush's Shining Service Record

Butch Ammon wrote:

John (and Charles),

Wouldn't it be better to simply ignore Harry when he goes off on one of his
riffs? That's what I do. He has his opinions, and I have mine. I could go
off and flame him over some of the things he has said, but I choose not to. An
honest man who knows he is secure, can walk away without worry. Think about
that sentence....

Butch Ammon

Butch, you're a genuine, nice person.

I'm having too much fun with krause. It has nothing to do honesty,
personal security, or worry. I've always invited people who find me
obnoxious to kill-file me; I take no offense at that. But so long as
krause and his ilk persist, so will I until it ceases to be fun for me.

-- Charlie