Harry Krause

Default Bush's Shining Service Record

John H wrote:
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:45:49 -0500, Charles
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

What's your purpose witn this, John? You can't leave your hatred on the
newsgroup?

Notice that krause always believes that people hate him when he is
exposed as a fraud.

What's next? Will you be coming over to my house to try to
punch me in the nose?

Ah, the phobia is deep rooted. Were you bullied as a child?

What an utter disappointment you've turned out to be.

Any honest person is a disappointment to you, krause.

-- Charlie

Charlie, is Harry whining again? He starts ****, like the Bush and
drugs rumor, but doesn't like it when the **** gets put back in his
own lap. He seems to think it's perfectly acceptable to partake in his
vicious attacks, but doesn't like the consequences. I can't understand
it.

John H

John, John, John, if I wanted to sink to your level in matters such as
these, you'd be in a sea of ****.

But, unlike you, I keep my usenet disputes in usenet.

--
Email sent to is never read.