news

Default Key Largo boats, any comments?

Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

Jay

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:58:55 -0500, "news"
wrote:

Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

When I was looking for an inshore boat, I considered a 21 CC. They
are nice boats - I took one on a test drive and it rides nice, plenty
of room to move around for a small CC. Price was good compared to
other boats I was looking at.

I know a few guys that have them and haven't heard any complaints
yet.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"...the tyrannical fascination which angling
holds for all those who have been once initiated
into its mysteries." Rafael Sabatini (1925)
Capt. Frank Hopkins

Key Largo makes a pretty good boat. We had 3 of them in the charter fleet
until last year. We sold them off due to lack of captains that really wanted
to work. No problems ever.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks
"news" wrote in message
Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

Jay

news

Thanks for the comments.

I was looking at the 16 footer with a 40hp mercury.

Jay

ink.net...

"news" wrote in message
Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

Jay

Your Comments on Wakeboard Boats Please Sixeye General 3 January 13th 04 12:47 PM
Key Largo Boats Vvmfuno General 0 November 15th 03 12:05 AM
Sea Ray Boats, Mid-Atlantic Dealers Announce Post-Hurricane Recovery Initiatives bomar General 0 October 2nd 03 10:15 PM
Any comments on Shamrock boats? J. Williamson General 2 September 17th 03 09:57 PM
Is sailing becoming extinct? Don White General 14 August 12th 03 12:38 AM