BoatBanter.com

-   -   Key Largo boats, any comments? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3040-key-largo-boats-any-comments.html)

news February 2nd 04 12:58 AM

Key Largo boats, any comments?

Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

Jay

Short Wave Sportfishing February 2nd 04 01:13 AM

Key Largo boats, any comments?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:58:55 -0500, "news"
wrote:

Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

When I was looking for an inshore boat, I considered a 21 CC. They
are nice boats - I took one on a test drive and it rides nice, plenty
of room to move around for a small CC. Price was good compared to
other boats I was looking at.

I know a few guys that have them and haven't heard any complaints
yet.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"...the tyrannical fascination which angling
holds for all those who have been once initiated
into its mysteries." Rafael Sabatini (1925)

Capt. Frank Hopkins February 2nd 04 01:13 PM

Key Largo boats, any comments?

Key Largo makes a pretty good boat. We had 3 of them in the charter fleet
until last year. We sold them off due to lack of captains that really wanted
to work. No problems ever.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

news February 2nd 04 10:45 PM

Key Largo boats, any comments?

Thanks for the comments.

I was looking at the 16 footer with a 40hp mercury.

Jay

ink.net...