Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Key Largo boats, any comments?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:58:55 -0500, "news"
wrote:

Interested in comments from people who own a Key L:argo boat.

When I was looking for an inshore boat, I considered a 21 CC. They
are nice boats - I took one on a test drive and it rides nice, plenty
of room to move around for a small CC. Price was good compared to
other boats I was looking at.

I know a few guys that have them and haven't heard any complaints
yet.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"...the tyrannical fascination which angling
holds for all those who have been once initiated
into its mysteries." Rafael Sabatini (1925)