Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce Bennett

Default Bumpers

Looking for ideas for fastening bumpers.

We have a 18 foot runabout with four cleats. The cleats are not in the best
positions to fasten the bumpers to protect the hull. I am thinking of
mounting some smaller cleats or similar to the inside of the hull to hang or
fasten the bumpers to. What do you think of that idea? Also, do you know
of a device to quickly fasten and adjust length on the lines for bumpers.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

Bruce