Brian Miller

Default Bumpers

They also make a cleat the flush mounts with your boat, and then can be
pulled up when you want to use it.

"Bruce Bennett" wrote in message
Looking for ideas for fastening bumpers.

We have a 18 foot runabout with four cleats. The cleats are not in the

best
positions to fasten the bumpers to protect the hull. I am thinking of
mounting some smaller cleats or similar to the inside of the hull to hang

or
fasten the bumpers to. What do you think of that idea? Also, do you know
of a device to quickly fasten and adjust length on the lines for bumpers.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

Bruce