Clams Canino

Default What a surpruse: no prosecution for Army killers

COOL!!!!

-W

"HKrause" wrote in message

Army Won't Prosecute 17 Soldiers In Detainee Deaths
Army Says 27 Detainees Have Died While In U.S. Military Custody

WASHINGTON -- Army officials will not prosecute seventeen U.S. soldiers
involved in the deaths of prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Military investigators had recommended the soldiers be court-martialed
in three prisoner deaths. Charges ranged from making false statements to
murder.

Instead, Army officials decided either that force was lawfully used,
that soldiers didn't understand the rules for using force or there
wasn't enough evidence.

Eleven other Army soldiers still face murder or other charges involving
the deaths of detainees in Iraq or Afghanistan. The Army Criminal
Investigation Command released a report Friday detailing the cases of 27
detainees killed in custody in Iraq and Afghanistan between August 2002
and November 2004.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

- - -

"We've investigated ourselves and we've decided we're not guilty. After
all, you don't count the dead when Jesus is on your side."

John H

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 06:53:33 GMT, "Clams Canino" wrote:

COOL!!!!

-W

"HKrause" wrote in message

[...]

We should expect at least a 100% conviction rate of soldiers investigated by
soldiers. Hell, when civilians investigate civilians it happens, doesn't it?

As eleven other soldiers are now facing murder charges, the premise of Harry's
statement is bull****.

I would expect as much from one who despises the military, but Clams... I'd have
thought better of you.

--
John H

Paul Schilter

John,
Funny how people read things differently. I took Clams reply that he
was in agreement that the soldiers shouldn't be prosecuted. I'm sure
he'll clarify.
Paul

"HKrause" wrote in message

[...]

Don White

"HKrause" wrote in message

Army Won't Prosecute 17 Soldiers In Detainee Deaths
Army Says 27 Detainees Have Died While In U.S. Military Custody

snip...
"We've investigated ourselves and we've decided we're not guilty. After
all, you don't count the dead when Jesus is on your side."

The US militart has declared itself 'above the law'. The pilot who
disobeyed orders and attacked a Canadian unit, killing four with his bombs,
lost a months pay. He has never apologized.

Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message

"HKrause" wrote in message

Army Won't Prosecute 17 Soldiers In Detainee Deaths
Army Says 27 Detainees Have Died While In U.S. Military Custody

snip...
"We've investigated ourselves and we've decided we're not guilty. After
all, you don't count the dead when Jesus is on your side."

The US militart has declared itself 'above the law'. The pilot who
disobeyed orders and attacked a Canadian unit, killing four with his
bombs,
lost a months pay. He has never apologized.

That came under the heading of "**** happens in war", Don. Apologies are not
required.

(I assume you know a cynical remark when you see it).

Don White

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

That came under the heading of "**** happens in war", Don. Apologies are

not
required.

(I assume you know a cynical remark when you see it).

Yes....trouble is, there's a sizeable group of characters in here who really
do believe that psychology.

John H

Hope you're right. I took it as agreement with Krause's 'Hate the Military'
campaign.

Clams, if Paul's impression was the correct one, please accept this apology!

"HKrause" wrote in message

[...]

Tuuk

come on krause

it is easter and you are speaking of your own mother that way??? Why don't
you go down to the home where you stuffed her on the west coast of Florida
and visit her krause. I can see the poor old toothless old krause sitting
there in her rocking chair watching all the others stuffed in the same home
getting visitors, seeing their own children and along comes the mail man
with a card from kid krause.

there should be prosecution for mother haters. At least white stuffs his in
his basement and has an outside agency come once per month if they are the
winning bidder and teamsters to bath her.

krause you and your puppets here are a real class act.

So lets look at what you said krause,,

"'"''''These characters care only for fetuses and brain-dead women."'''''

so krause,, what is wrong with the little darling krause,, your third wife,,
I know she is 20 years younger than you, is she 8 feet tall? 500 lbs? only
one leg? no legs? come on krause,, what is wrong with this little darling
who is now your third wife? I can see you both out on the town,, lol,, the
blind leading the blind,, do you have a lot of people running up to you
screaming "FREAK",,, lol,,,, no wonder your children left you krause
promising never to associate again and you stuffed Mom into a home just far
enough away to avoid visits.

Even though you said you take 3 day trips all over America ever couple week
(but then never miss a days posts),,,krause,,, you are a liar point blank

"HKrause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

That came under the heading of "**** happens in war", Don. Apologies are

not

required.

(I assume you know a cynical remark when you see it).

Yes....trouble is, there's a sizeable group of characters in here who
really
do believe that psychology.

These characters care only for fetuses and brain-dead women.

John H

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:10:21 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"HKrause" wrote in message

Army Won't Prosecute 17 Soldiers In Detainee Deaths
Army Says 27 Detainees Have Died While In U.S. Military Custody

snip...
"We've investigated ourselves and we've decided we're not guilty. After
all, you don't count the dead when Jesus is on your side."

The US militart has declared itself 'above the law'. The pilot who
disobeyed orders and attacked a Canadian unit, killing four with his bombs,
lost a months pay. He has never apologized.

If the US military were above the law, why would they prosecute anyone? Why
would they even bother to gather documents for newspapers under the Freedom of
Information Act? (Especially when said documents can be used to 'incriminate'
the military.)

I doubt if the prisoners at Fort Leavenworth or any of the other multiple
military prisons agree with your premise.
--
John H

John H

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:57:00 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

That came under the heading of "**** happens in war", Don. Apologies are

not
required.

(I assume you know a cynical remark when you see it).

Yes....trouble is, there's a sizeable group of characters in here who really
do believe that psychology.

I doubt there is anyone here who is happy about the Canadians getting killed. It
was a damn shame. I'm sorry it happened, for both the Canadians and the pilots.

Well, I imagine there is at least one or two here who *were* happy with the
news. It gave them more ammunition in their 'hate the military' campaign.

How do you know they never apologized? Do you mean to say they never 'publicly'
apologized?
--
John H