Jerry Steele

Default I'm getting sick of.....

me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

Don White

The simplest way would be if you packed up your computer and shipped it to
me for 'storage'.
Then the temptation of soiling yourself in wrecked boats.com would be
unlikely.

Jerry Steele wrote in message
om...
me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

swatcop

"Jerry Steele" wrote in message
om...
me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

I agree with Doug - grab a beer (or 12).
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."