Christopher Robin

Default I hope you all who are carring out this childish, sick fighting are

I hope you all who are carring out this childish, sick fighting are
happy. A lot of people are leaving this newsgroup and pretty soon it
will be just you guys left to call each other names all you want to.
Won't that be just great??!! You're all shooting a wonderful,
resourceful, supportive newsgroup to hell. Thanks a lot.

Florida Keyz

I agree, there are a lot of O.T. Axxholes in this group, to to all of you O.T
Axxholes,'
fuk off!
John H

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:06:44 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

What is this 'carring'??
Pot...kettle...black!

Christopher Robin wrote in message
. com...
I hope you all who are carring out this childish, sick fighting are
happy. A lot of people are leaving this newsgroup and pretty soon it
will be just you guys left to call each other names all you want to.
Won't that be just great??!! You're all shooting a wonderful,
resourceful, supportive newsgroup to hell. Thanks a lot.

"Amen" to what Don said.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!