John H

Default I hope you all who are carring out this childish, sick fighting are

On 30 Jan 2004 03:59:13 -0600, noah
wrote:

On 15 Jan 2004 06:02:19 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Florida Keyz) wrote in message ...
I agree, there are a lot of O.T. Axxholes in this group, to to all of you O.T
Axxholes,'
fuk off!

What does this have to do with boating? You see, Keyz, when you whine
about a particular bunch of people, you shouldn't throw yourself in
the mix, it makes you one of the same bunch!

basskisser,

You have been dumping your trash here for quite a while. Lay off Keyz. At
least he lives near water.

Please pardon my direct nature, but you are as useless here as tits on a
wheelbarow.
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
...as you were. )

boar hog, noah, boar hog. Now say it correctly so you don't forget it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!