BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm getting sick of..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2894-im-getting-sick.html)

Jerry Steele January 23rd 04 03:46 PM

I'm getting sick of.....

me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

jps January 23rd 04 09:47 PM

I'm getting sick of.....

In article ,
says...
me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

I've never heard to someone killfiling themselves so you may have the
honor of being the first.

You can always ask one of us what it was that you posted.

Don White January 24th 04 01:08 AM

I'm getting sick of.....

The simplest way would be if you packed up your computer and shipped it to
me for 'storage'.
Then the temptation of soiling yourself in wrecked boats.com would be
unlikely.

swatcop January 24th 04 03:01 AM

I'm getting sick of.....

"Jerry Steele" wrote in message
om...
me getting on this message board and posting
messages griping about all of the political posts
and wishing this newsgroup was about boating. By
doing this I'm part of the problem, since this
post isn't about boating either. I for one, am
sick of my posts, and I need to be stopped. If
anyone knows how to block me from this newsgroup,
please do so.

Jerry Steele

I agree with Doug - grab a beer (or 12).
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."