Craig Davis

Default Johnson Outboard Shop Manual Needed

I would like to purchase a manufacturers shop manual for my 2000 Johnson 60
hp outboard. Any suggestions on where I might find one? If they are no
longer available, is the Seloc or Clymer manual better. Both are available
from Amazon for about the same price..

Harry Krause

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:45:14 -0600, "Craig Davis"
wrote:

I would like to purchase a manufacturers shop manual for my 2000 Johnson 60
hp outboard. Any suggestions on where I might find one? If they are no
longer available, is the Seloc or Clymer manual better. Both are available
from Amazon for about the same price..

I helped write the manual when I was with Johnson. What do you need to
know?