Gary Warner

Default Free for the Shipping: Mercury Outboard Shop Manual

I have a copy of a Mercury Outboard Shop Manual
that covers 45 to 225 HP motors from 1972 to 1989.

I'll send it free to anyone from rec.boats - but you have to
pay shipping.

Actually, I have other stuff I'm selling cheap + shipping.
I guess this is technically spam but it's very cheap
and I post here all the time so...well if it makes
anyone mad, um, sorry:

Palm Pilot III by 3Com ($10)
Epson LQ500 Dot Matrix Printer ($25)
Sony AM/FM Sports Arm Radio ($5)
IBM 56k Modem for a PC ISA slot ... free + shipping

Jim Kelly

Gary,
If you still have the manual, I can use it and would be glad to pay the
shipping. Please let me know.

Jim