P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2005 11:23:00 -0800, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 3 Mar 2005 09:24:22 -0800,
wrote:

John H wrote:

Again, I see that you apparently don't understand "implication".

It
is
a lawfully binding statement, so, that in turn means that those
three
are nothing short of liars.

An 'implication' is a lawfully binding statement? Where did that come

from? Do
you mean to tell me that my 'nose-picking' question is somehow

'lawfully
binding'? How? To what am I bound?

You can be implicated of a crime and thus convicted of a crime, PURELY
by implication, in just about any court in the U.S. Read this:
http://www.crimeweek.com/cja/0603preponderance.html (a preponderance of
implication)
Now, from the U.C.M.J. Article 79: (1) In general. A lesser offense is
included in a charged offense when the specification contains
alle;gations which either expressly or by fair implication put the
accused on notice to be prepared to defend against it ......
Here's one from Missouri, a case of guilt by implication:
http://www.courts.mo.gov/SUP/index.nsf/0/81efeb4984c10c9d86256c62007e99ae/$FILE/SC84581%20Bahrenburg's%20brief.PDF
From Kobe Bryant's trial, a ruling by a judge on IMPLIED GUILT: The

woman who has accused Kobe Bryant of rape can not be referred to at
trial as a "victim," according to a ruling by the Colorado judge
overseeing the NBA star's criminal case. In the below decision,
District Judge Terry Ruckriegle sided with Bryant's attorneys, who
argued that the term implied guilt on the 25-year-old athlete's part
and essentially robbed him of the presumption of innocence.

So, you see, you can be guilty, in a court of law, purely by
implication.

Main Entry: im·pli·ca·tion
Pronunciation: "im-pl&-'kA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 a : the act of implicating : the state of being implicated b : close
connection; especially : an incriminating involvement
2 a : the act of implying : the state of being implied b (1) : a logical
relation between two propositions that fails to hold only if the first is
true
and the second is false (2) : a logical relationship between two
propositions in
which if the first is true the second is true (3) : a statement exhibiting
relation of implication
3 : something implied : as a : SUGGESTION b : a possible significance the
book
has political implications

So you feel that the question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
implicates
you or indicates an incriminating involvement in the beating of your wife?

Could, perhaps, the third definition above be more applicable?

I think so. I sincerely doubt if a court would find you guilty or even
involved
in the beating of your wife simply because someone asked you the question.

Furthermore, I don't think a court would find you guilty of growing
marijuana in
your back yard simply because someone asked how your crop was doing.

After reviewing your references, I conclude you are using the word
'implication'
erroneously. In the first case, a great deal of evidence implicated the
defendant. In the second, an allegation was made, the defendant pleaded
guilty
and was punished.

In your case, implications were made in the form of definition 2, above.
If
neither of the propositions is true, then the implication is false.

So, I don't think you need to worry about going to jail based 'solely' on
the
questions (or implications) made by P. Fritz, et al.

Now, stop worrying and enjoy your day!

Asslicker once again proves why he hold the title of "King of the NG idiots"

We can see why he would have never made it through law school LMAO

John H

P.Fritz

"Joe" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Fritz is an idiot. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
He has no redeeming value here. So...why not just put him in your bozo
bin and be done with the fool? Let him rant on. The only posters other
than you who pay any attention to him are the usual Peanut Gallery
suspects anyway. Hell, I've dumped almost all of them. Try it...you'll
like it.

Maybe you should listen to Harry, basskisser.

If not, he may turn on you and make your life a living hell here.
Don't you remember the verbal bitch-slapping you received from him in the
"how to remove a steering wheel" thread?

Asslicker has been bitch slapped so much here that his head must be
constantly spinning.

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2005 12:41:41 -0800, wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...

John H wrote:
On 2 Mar 2005 12:03:46 -0800,
wrote:

I wonder if you'll ever be man enough to quit acting like a
spoiled
little ****ing child. What a pathetic crumb of **** you are.

basskisser, a while back this post was made:
On 2 Mar 2005 06:54:20 -0800,
wrote:

John H wrote:

Here we go again. B'assikisser, it *was* kind of nice not
having
you
around for
a while.

Some find it nice when YOU aren't around.

John, a few simple questions for you. Do you find it

acceptable
knowingly post lies about other people? Do you think someone

who
does
so should be thought of as a person of integrity? Do you

think
that
someone who does this does so possibly because they've

failed in
life,
and need to bolster their ego? Do you think that a person

would
do
such
things should should be taken seriously? Do you further

think
that
someone who has strange, untrue, unfactual ideas just pop

into
their
head (ie: thinking I beat my wife), as mentally stable?

Is this like the SAT?

basskisser, you're simply making your hole bigger. If you

don't
want
to read the
comments written by others, then *kill file* them. That's how
easy it
is!

In answers to your questions (in order of the questions): No,

so
don't do it,
and I'm not sure that others do, unless they are making a
statement
on a subject
about which I am knowledgeable. No, if they *knowingly* told

lie.
No, I don't
believe that lying is an indication of life failure or ego
bolstering. I believe
that lying will be detrimental to a person's ego. No, I don't
think
liars should
be taken seriously (you should know this by now!). I don't

think
super
imagination is an indicator of a lack of mental stability.

Now. No one has said you beat your wife,

Hmm, so you think, that if someone asks "do you STILL beat

your
wife",
that that wouldn't conotate a lie???? Now, notice, John, he

didn't
ask
IF I had ever beat my wife. If he had, I would have answered.

But,
being how Fritz isn't very bright, he IMPLICATED me, which is

total
lie. Do you condone that behavior? Do you think someone who

would
implicate me in a total fabrication would have integrity?

nor smoke pot,
Not true. Jim has, several times. Go look. Fritz even accused

me
of
smoking pot with my kids. Go look again. Jim has accused me of
growing
pot, of growing pot with my kids' knowledge, of buying seeds

on
the
internet, of having a "crop" of pot, and on and on. All lies.

http://tinyurl.com/6kllf

And that Heaven's Stairway site is located he
http://www.hempqc.com/

So how good of crop did you have last year?

Have you noticed how disjointed asslicker's thought pattern has

been?

His FAS much be kicking in again. Too bad the week of detoxic
didn't do
any good, since he admited he has not stopped smoking dope or

stopped

drinking.

You need to learn to read, you idiot! Please show where I

"admitted (I)
have not stopped smoking dope or stopped drinking". What a dumb

****
you truly are.

So you again admit you have not stopped smoking dope or drinking.

Thanks
for the clarification.

LMAO........you'd think he would eventually get tired of getting

hooked on
that dough ball bait.............guess his two brain cells are too

fogged by
the dope and alcohol.

My god you are dumb. Go back to your online support groups and get some
help. Did you go to the sites for chronic liars that I posted?

Hooked again!

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

John H

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:41:36 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Fritz is an idiot. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
He has no redeeming value here. So...why not just put him in your bozo
bin and be done with the fool? Let him rant on. The only posters other
than you who pay any attention to him are the usual Peanut Gallery
suspects anyway. Hell, I've dumped almost all of them. Try it...you'll
like it.

Maybe you should listen to Harry, basskisser.

If not, he may turn on you and make your life a living hell here.
Don't you remember the verbal bitch-slapping you received from him in the
"how to remove a steering wheel" thread?

Yup. You'd better listen to Harry, basskisser. I don't agree with his
name-calling, but he's giving you good advice.

You must be becoming an embarrassment to him as you both have the same
ideology.

Yes.......they both have a compelling need to lie about their education,
work, income, etc etc.

John H

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

Basskisser,
There are AA meeting in Snellville and all over Atlanta. They might be able
to help

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
When you said "I quit" were you talking about substance abuse?

No.

I thought you stopped drinking and smoking dope.

What on earth would make you think I ever started, Jim? You need mental
help, I don't understand how this stuff gets in you head.

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

You said you quit and then said you didn't quit. Make up your mind, but I
hope you realize that substance abuse is frying your mind.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
No, he said he has not quit. I am sure his wife and kids wished

their daddy
would get off the stuff.

My god you are stupid. Where did I say that? Your DIRECT STATEMENT:
"No, he said he has not quit". Now, where did I say that, you lying
piece of ****? I'll bet your wife wishes you'd quit jacking off to
Hertvik posts. But, then, has she ever stopped giving your neighbor
blow jobs? Does she still let your kids watch?

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Definition of 'idiot' to harry.

Makes more money than harry
Has a bigger boat than harry
Knows harry never owned a lobsta boat or believed any of is other ridiculous
lies.
Won't get into a ****ing match with harry.
Doen't below to a union, and sees no reason to belong to one.
Doesn't need the guvmint social welfare benefits.
Realizes that harry is a pathetic old man with no life but for lying about
his existence on Usenet.

John H

John H

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:41:00 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Damn. No wonder.

John H

Just for basskisser! JohnH General 32 February 8th 05 06:16 PM
Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you? John H General 94 February 25th 04 05:12 PM
Rec.Boats. N.Florida Boaters Attention - you could lose your dock! Capt. Frank Hopkins General 2 January 24th 04 11:30 PM