P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2005 11:23:00 -0800, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 3 Mar 2005 09:24:22 -0800,
wrote:

John H wrote:

Again, I see that you apparently don't understand "implication".

It
is
a lawfully binding statement, so, that in turn means that those
three
are nothing short of liars.

An 'implication' is a lawfully binding statement? Where did that come

from? Do
you mean to tell me that my 'nose-picking' question is somehow

'lawfully
binding'? How? To what am I bound?

You can be implicated of a crime and thus convicted of a crime, PURELY
by implication, in just about any court in the U.S. Read this:
http://www.crimeweek.com/cja/0603preponderance.html (a preponderance of
implication)
Now, from the U.C.M.J. Article 79: (1) In general. A lesser offense is
included in a charged offense when the specification contains
alle;gations which either expressly or by fair implication put the
accused on notice to be prepared to defend against it ......
Here's one from Missouri, a case of guilt by implication:
http://www.courts.mo.gov/SUP/index.nsf/0/81efeb4984c10c9d86256c62007e99ae/$FILE/SC84581%20Bahrenburg's%20brief.PDF
From Kobe Bryant's trial, a ruling by a judge on IMPLIED GUILT: The

woman who has accused Kobe Bryant of rape can not be referred to at
trial as a "victim," according to a ruling by the Colorado judge
overseeing the NBA star's criminal case. In the below decision,
District Judge Terry Ruckriegle sided with Bryant's attorneys, who
argued that the term implied guilt on the 25-year-old athlete's part
and essentially robbed him of the presumption of innocence.

So, you see, you can be guilty, in a court of law, purely by
implication.

Main Entry: im·pli·ca·tion
Pronunciation: "im-pl&-'kA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 a : the act of implicating : the state of being implicated b : close
connection; especially : an incriminating involvement
2 a : the act of implying : the state of being implied b (1) : a logical
relation between two propositions that fails to hold only if the first is
true
and the second is false (2) : a logical relationship between two
propositions in
which if the first is true the second is true (3) : a statement exhibiting
relation of implication
3 : something implied : as a : SUGGESTION b : a possible significance the
book
has political implications

So you feel that the question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
implicates
you or indicates an incriminating involvement in the beating of your wife?

Could, perhaps, the third definition above be more applicable?

I think so. I sincerely doubt if a court would find you guilty or even
involved
in the beating of your wife simply because someone asked you the question.

Furthermore, I don't think a court would find you guilty of growing
marijuana in
your back yard simply because someone asked how your crop was doing.

After reviewing your references, I conclude you are using the word
'implication'
erroneously. In the first case, a great deal of evidence implicated the
defendant. In the second, an allegation was made, the defendant pleaded
guilty
and was punished.

In your case, implications were made in the form of definition 2, above.
If
neither of the propositions is true, then the implication is false.

So, I don't think you need to worry about going to jail based 'solely' on
the
questions (or implications) made by P. Fritz, et al.

Now, stop worrying and enjoy your day!

Asslicker once again proves why he hold the title of "King of the NG idiots"

We can see why he would have never made it through law school LMAO

John H