P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:41:36 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Fritz is an idiot. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
He has no redeeming value here. So...why not just put him in your bozo
bin and be done with the fool? Let him rant on. The only posters other
than you who pay any attention to him are the usual Peanut Gallery
suspects anyway. Hell, I've dumped almost all of them. Try it...you'll
like it.

Maybe you should listen to Harry, basskisser.

If not, he may turn on you and make your life a living hell here.
Don't you remember the verbal bitch-slapping you received from him in the
"how to remove a steering wheel" thread?

Yup. You'd better listen to Harry, basskisser. I don't agree with his
name-calling, but he's giving you good advice.

You must be becoming an embarrassment to him as you both have the same
ideology.

Definition of 'idiot' to harry.

Makes more money than harry
Has a bigger boat than harry
Knows harry never owned a lobsta boat or believed any of is other ridiculous
lies.
Won't get into a ****ing match with harry.
Doen't below to a union, and sees no reason to belong to one.
Doesn't need the guvmint social welfare benefits.
Realizes that harry is a pathetic old man with no life but for lying about
his existence on Usenet.

John H