DSK

John H wrote:
You are, of course, referring to 'past' leaders. I'm not.

I was also referring to U.S. Presidents. Is that somehow unfair?

It would be very easy to find many current national leaders who have
accomplished more for their countries than President Bush, starting with
Tony Blair. I'd nominate Juan Carlos of Spain too, but he has the
advantage of being a real-live sure-enough king.

I will agree that the Chirac and Shroeder economies suck, but not ours.

So you don't think the increase in personal bankruptcies, the net loss
of jobs, the loss of manufacturing, the flat stock market, etc etc are
real? Or do you think they somehow don't affect the economy? For the
past 2 years the only growth sector has been new home construction, and
that's been fueled by record low interest rates that were a trend from
long before Bush gained office. Needless to say, that sector is slowing
down now...

I believe my last response to you, after your personal attack (Krause-like) was:

And you actually blame said closures on Bush? And North Carolina was even one of
those damn red states! So all those people lost their jobs because of Bush, and
all those people voted for that demon.

Damn, no wonder they lost their jobs.

I already answered all that. You seem to keep veering away to side
issues, or is it your tiny attention span?

Bush has done nothing to help the situation with regard to plant
closings. Why should he, his campaign contributors are all profting
big-time from it. So what if the average family is getting squeezed, all
they do is vote, and they're easy to fool... much like yourself...

DSK

OT--Oh, the irony! NOYB General 0 July 17th 04 08:46 AM
Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you? John H General 94 February 25th 04 05:12 PM
Boat Loans Tailgunner General 7 August 16th 03 03:51 PM