Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary Warner

Default Material for Bunkers

I know it's be asked before but what the hay - at least it's not political:

We're coming up to the stage where we have to make the bukners for
our trailer. Boat is 22' wood hull. We'll be using 2x6s or something
for the bunks. What is the best material to cover them with? Would
indoor-outdoor carpet work OK?

Waterproof Material or Rubber under a hinge?? Gary Warner General 12 January 11th 05 05:40 AM
OT--Dem sleaze tactics not working as planned. NOYB General 103 January 10th 04 12:36 AM
which hull material aussie General 2 November 15th 03 03:48 AM
Mounting pad for a large outboard motor - what material should it be made from? Torre General 1 November 10th 03 04:54 AM
floor replacement material rudyeb General 2 July 28th 03 09:01 PM