NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
NYOB,

Yes, my husband is a bum who posts 24/7 in rec.boats. His lives

his life
vicariously by fabricating stories about how great he is. ; )

I hope he doesn't read your post. He sounds like a classic
Narcissist...and they don't deal very well with criticism.

Or reality :-)

Maybe that's why NOYB is thoroughly convinced that his little swamp
town is the greatest place on earth, with the greatest people, the best
of everything.

Hehehe. Those swampbillies sure have a lot of money.

My little swamp town just raised $12 million for underserved children this
past Saturday at our Winter Wine Festival auction.

" The grand total far surpasses last year's giving of $7.6 million, a number
that had elevated the event to the most successful wine charity auction in
the world. The Naples wine festival surpassed even the prestigious Napa
Valley festival. "

http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/news/...526840,00.html

If they auctioned off the entire town (and possessions) of Snellville, they
probably couldn't raise half as much money as a single day auction in
Naples.

P.Fritz

nk.net...

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

snicker Not much demand for used mobile homes.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

So, NOYB, how much time have you spent in Snellville to be able to say
such things? Also, is money your sole qualification for how nice a
place is to live? That's all? Just how much money the retirees have?
When I left Florida, I was very happy to get away from all of those old
people. Florida, where the rest of the U.S. goes to die.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
nk.net...

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Paul, please show what you know about Snellville. How long have you
lived there?

NOYB

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Of course not. I went boating/fishing on Friday and Sunday this weekend. I
also went to see Phantom of the Opera, and ate at a Fodor's top 100
restaurant Saturday night...and only had to drive 20 minutes from my house
to do both. I watched the Superbowl yesterday while sitting on my lanai in
shorts and a t-shirt. I haven't decided whether I'll go boating 2 or 3 days
this coming weekend...or if I'll go golfing on one of those days instead.
The following weekend, I planning on driving 90 minutes across Alligator
Alley to attend the World's largest boat show. Several weekends after that,
I'll be towing my boat down to the Keys for some much-needed R&R...and be
back in time for my 8am patient on Monday. By then it will be
April/May...and the world's greatest tarpon, kingfish, and snook fishery
comes alive just minutes from the dock behind my house.

It's hard to believe that all of these great things are available in my lil'
ol' "swamp" town...plus the most millionaires per capita than anywhere else
in the country.

basskisser

)

[...]

I went Saturday.
also went to see Phantom of the Opera, and ate at a Fodor's top 100
restaurant Saturday night...and only had to drive 20 minutes from my

house
to do both.

I can do the same from MY house.
I watched the Superbowl yesterday while sitting on my lanai

I watched sitting on my deck, with about 20 other people, that were
around my age, NOT retirees.

in
shorts and a a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=t%20shirt"
onmouseover="window.status='t-shirt'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"t-shirt/a. I haven't
decided whether I'll go boating 2 or 3 days
this coming weekend...or if I'll go golfing on one of those days

instead.

I don't golf.

The following weekend, I planning on driving 90 minutes across

Alligator
Alley to attend the World's largest boat show.

Whoopee!
Several weekends after that,
I'll be towing my boat down to the Keys for some much-needed

R&R...and be
back in time for my 8am patient on Monday.

IF I were to live in FL again, it'd be the Keys, not quite so many
retired zombies there.

By then it will be
April/May...and the world's greatest tarpon, kingfish, and snook

fishery
comes alive just minutes from the dock behind my house.

Bass and stripers here.

It's hard to believe that all of these great things are available in

my lil'
ol' "swamp" town...plus the most millionaires per capita than

anywhere else
in the country.

Again, fine, if you like living with the Depends set.

NOYB

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

I didn't have to cut a hole in the ice.

also went to see Phantom of the Opera, and ate at a Fodor's top 100
restaurant Saturday night...and only had to drive 20 minutes from my

house
to do both.

I can do the same from MY house.
I watched the Superbowl yesterday while sitting on my lanai

I watched sitting on my deck, with about 20 other people, that were
around my age, NOT retirees.

So you like sitting around outside in 40 degree weather? Most people prefer
Florida weather.

in
shorts and a a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=t%20shirt"
onmouseover="window.status='t-shirt'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"t-shirt/a. I haven't
decided whether I'll go boating 2 or 3 days
this coming weekend...or if I'll go golfing on one of those days

instead.

I don't golf.

The cows and goats get in the way?

The following weekend, I planning on driving 90 minutes across

Alligator
Alley to attend the World's largest boat show.

Whoopee!

I figured that since you're on a boating newsgroup, you'd have an interest
in boats. I figured wrong.

Several weekends after that,
I'll be towing my boat down to the Keys for some much-needed

R&R...and be
back in time for my 8am patient on Monday.

IF I were to live in FL again, it'd be the Keys, not quite so many
retired zombies there.

By then it will be
April/May...and the world's greatest tarpon, kingfish, and snook

fishery
comes alive just minutes from the dock behind my house.

Bass and stripers here.

I'm talking about in my backyard...not some 40 minute drive to a land-locked
lake.

It's hard to believe that all of these great things are available in

my lil'
ol' "swamp" town...plus the most millionaires per capita than

anywhere else
in the country.

Again, fine, if you like living with the Depends set.

North Collier Hospital, which is about 2 miles from my house, delivers 300
babies/month. They're not being conceived by "the Depends set". Naples
also has 4 public high schools, and 4 private schools that go through grade
12. They're not attended by "the Depends set".

JimH

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Looks like it was a balmy 48F~40F in Snellville during most of the game and
going to a low of 36F at the end of the game.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

It's hard to believe that all of these great things are available in my
lil' ol' "swamp" town...plus the most millionaires per capita than
anywhere else in the country.

You can have it. I wouldn't live in a town where most of the old farts are
older than I am.

Why not? You'd feel young again. It's a funny feeling to be able to look a
69 year old lady in the eye and say with all seriousness and honesty:
"you're not old". When she looks around her, she realizes I'm right.

There's a 1.5 acre lot available nearby, approved for well, percs, too.
Small dock. Remnants of house. Yours for $1.5 million, no extra charge for
mediocre fishing.

They'd carve that into 2 to 3 lots by me...and sell each off for a
million-plus. Crazy...but true.

P.Fritz

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Asslicker's wife must have kicked him out of the mobile home again......LMAO