basskisser

John H wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 11:52:21 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 07:18:50 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

roups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

nk.net...

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD"

wrote
in
message
NYOB,

Yes, my husband is a bum who posts 24/7 in

rec.boats.
His
lives
his life
vicariously by fabricating stories about how great

he
is. ;
)

I hope he doesn't read your post. He sounds like a
classic
Narcissist...and they don't deal very well with
criticism.

Or reality :-)

Maybe that's why NOYB is thoroughly convinced that his
little
swamp
town is the greatest place on earth, with the greatest
people,
the
best
of everything.

Hehehe. Those swampbillies sure have a lot of money.

My little swamp town just raised $12 million for

underserved
children
this
past Saturday at our Winter Wine Festival auction.

" The grand total far surpasses last year's giving of

$7.6
million, a
number
that had elevated the event to the most successful wine
charity
auction in
the world. The Naples wine festival surpassed even the
prestigious
Napa
Valley festival. "

http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/news/...526840,00.html

If they auctioned off the entire town (and possessions)

of
Snellville, they
probably couldn't raise half as much money as a single

day
auction
in

Naples.

So, NOYB, how much time have you spent in Snellville to

be
able
say
such things? Also, is money your sole qualification for

how
nice a
place is to live? That's all?

Of course not. I went boating/fishing on Friday and Sunday

this
weekend.

I went Saturday.
also went to see Phantom of the Opera, and ate at a Fodor's

top
100
restaurant Saturday night...and only had to drive 20

minutes
from
my
house
to do both.
I can do the same from MY house.
I watched the Superbowl yesterday while sitting on my lanai

I watched sitting on my deck, with about 20 other people,

that
were
around my age, NOT retirees.

Looks like it was a balmy 48F~40F in Snellville during most

of
the
game
and going to a low of 36F at the end of the game.

Asslicker's wife must have kicked him out of the mobile home
again......LMAO

Fritz, please show what evidence you have that I live in a mobile

home.
Can you? Or are you just posting out of ignorance, as usual? You

SHOULD
laugh your ass off, seeing how you don't have the slightest clue

what
you are talking about.
I also see that you still don't have the mental capacity to act

like
an
adult, and must resort to childish name calling. Must be hell to

have a
pathetic existence like you. You may want to check in with your

usenet
support groups for help with your divorce, and raising your kid.

I'm sure Fritz's comment was as 'well researched and verified' as

the
Washington
Post story you were so proud of.

John H

Your SURE of that? Is that 100% positive, like your "common sense"?
Well, gee, that'd be wrong, again, as usual.

Just for you:

How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?

They Take The Psycho Path.

If you need help with that, call Mr. Krause.

John H

Yep, here we go, I think perhaps John goes on benders, kind of like
binging. Is that it John? Is this going to turn into the same thing as
the "Krause is a ****ing liar" thing. You know, where apparently you
went back to drinking, and posted that 20 or 30 times a day?

basskisser

hkrause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
John H wrote:

On 8 Feb 2005 11:52:21 -0800, "basskisser"

Just for you:

How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?

They Take The Psycho Path.

If you need help with that, call Mr. Krause.

John H

Yep, here we go, I think perhaps John goes on benders, kind of like
binging. Is that it John? Is this going to turn into the same thing

as
the "Krause is a ****ing liar" thing. You know, where apparently

you
went back to drinking, and posted that 20 or 30 times a day?

I wondered about that a bit myself. Herring does seem to perseverate

on
the sort of stupidity you described. The kids at the schools where he

substitutes must grown when they see Herring come through the door.

You think it is booze?

I don't know, could well be. I DO know that it's not typical behavior
of someone who's mentally stable. Maybe he should let Fritz introduce
him to some usenet alt.support groups.

John H

On 10 Feb 2005 07:25:39 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

hkrause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
John H wrote:

[...]

I guess it bothered Harry also, huh?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
John H

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

Did you find that little joke offensive in some way?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
P. Fritz

hkrause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
John H wrote:

[...]

I wonder is asslicker has stopped beating his wife yet?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary

to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

P. Fritz

news

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

Does anyone know if asslicker has stopped beating his wife?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary

to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

P. Fritz wrote:
news

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

Fritz, first you have to make yourself credible. No one will answer
you, Fritz, because of your credibility problem. You've once again
proven yourself ignorant of any fact. Good job. Grow up.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
I haven't heard if he has stopped beating his wife.

Notice how asslciker has avoided answering the question "Has stopped beating
your wife?" A simple yes or no. Since he has avoided ansqwering the
question, he must have something to hide.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news On 10 Feb 2005 05:10:17 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

[...]

Netsock

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
I haven't heard if he has stopped beating his wife.

Strange. Someone that has a PHD, and has graduated medical school, cant
comprehend the simple rules of Usenet.

*ploink*

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/