lucie

Default Need help with Aqua Bell Compressor

Does anyone know anything about the Aqua Bell Corporation? I have
operating and maintenance instructions for a 12 Volt D.C. Compressor
on my boat and would like to find a manual but can't locate the Aqua
Bell Corp. It is Model 907ADC18-614. Can anyone tell me what kind of
compressor this is or how I can get more information from the company?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA
John Wentworth

Just a shot in the dark, but go to
http://www.divingheritage.com/aquabellhelmet.htm
to look at a 70's vintage Aquabell shallow water diving helmet that utilized
a 12V or 110V compressor.

"lucie" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know anything about the Aqua Bell Corporation? I have
operating and maintenance instructions for a 12 Volt D.C. Compressor
on my boat and would like to find a manual but can't locate the Aqua
Bell Corp. It is Model 907ADC18-614. Can anyone tell me what kind of
compressor this is or how I can get more information from the company?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

lucie

"John Wentworth" wrote in message ...
Just a shot in the dark, but go to
http://www.divingheritage.com/aquabellhelmet.htm
to look at a 70's vintage Aquabell shallow water diving helmet that utilized
a 12V or 110V compressor.

"lucie" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know anything about the Aqua Bell Corporation? I have
operating and maintenance instructions for a 12 Volt D.C. Compressor
on my boat and would like to find a manual but can't locate the Aqua
Bell Corp. It is Model 907ADC18-614. Can anyone tell me what kind of
compressor this is or how I can get more information from the company?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

Thanks for the feedback John but the compressor I'm looking for info
on is in a Post powerboat. Anyone else have any ideas?