Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD

Default For whom the bell tolls...

Either that, or the economy is getting better.

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107702855.683b4670669ee87957015da498157dc3@t eranews...
From an editorial in the Washington Post:

"Predictably, it is getting harder and harder for the Army and Marines to
recruit young men and women willing to bear such hardships. The Marines
missed their recruiting goal in January for the first time in a decade,
and all of the reserve corps except the Marines missed their recruiting
goals in the first quarter of this fiscal year. The National Guard signed
up barely half of the recruits it aimed for in January."

You think maybe our "brightest and best" have gotten smarter?

NOYB

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107702855.683b4670669ee87957015da498157dc3@t eranews...
From an editorial in the Washington Post:

"Predictably, it is getting harder and harder for the Army and Marines to
recruit young men and women willing to bear such hardships. The Marines
missed their recruiting goal in January for the first time in a decade,
and all of the reserve corps except the Marines missed their recruiting
goals in the first quarter of this fiscal year. The National Guard signed
up barely half of the recruits it aimed for in January."

You think maybe our "brightest and best" have gotten smarter?

The Air Force and Navy have so far exceeded their quotas that there's talk
of turning people away.

NOYB

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
Either that, or the economy is getting better.

You're a very smart lady. I guess that comes with having two post-grad
degrees. Are you the primary bread-winner in your family?

Harry Kruase

Yup,,

I remember when I was in nam,, well we were able to rape the daughters of
the gooks we found,, we were able to then rape the women and wives, just
before we killed the household man before we salted their fields,, today the
recruits aren't allowed to have the fun we had,, yep,, I can see the numbers
reducing.

But I was awarded so many metals they had to hire a separate 747 to deliver
my metals home, brought a tear to my eye it did, yup the little darling just
loves that story,,

But I can understand that so many cowards within this country are convincing
our brave young men and women to marry their same sex partners instead of
working or going to the military, yup they should be both home breast
feeding their adopted children, men and women instead of bravely eliminating
terrorism,, yup,, I know I was a coward back then ,, but was such a small,
small percentage where today that percentage is rising with the help of
cowards like me,,, yup,,, and I continued that agent orange today as I gets
a couple of those orange pills after supper that bring me back to those good
ole days,,, yup,,, oooopps,, ouch,,,,oooops,, ouch,,, oooo ,,, welll the
better get me another diaper,,, oo little darling/?????

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107702855.683b4670669ee87957015da498157dc3@t eranews...
From an editorial in the Washington Post:

"Predictably, it is getting harder and harder for the Army and Marines to
recruit young men and women willing to bear such hardships. The Marines
missed their recruiting goal in January for the first time in a decade,
and all of the reserve corps except the Marines missed their recruiting
goals in the first quarter of this fiscal year. The National Guard signed
up barely half of the recruits it aimed for in January."

You think maybe our "brightest and best" have gotten smarter?

Ship Skipper

I have a friend that is a Navy Recruiter. I had asked him one day what's the
number of recruits that you put through. His reply was, 1 in a 1000 gets in.
Then he explained why. Which is, they failed the entrance exam, medical
reasons, school grades, failed pshyc exam, and over weight, are the top 5
reason why. It's not because they don't want to join, it's because the
standards have risen.

"hkrause" wrote in message
news:1107702855.683b4670669ee87957015da498157dc3@t eranews...
From an editorial in the Washington Post:

"Predictably, it is getting harder and harder for the Army and Marines to
recruit young men and women willing to bear such hardships. The Marines
missed their recruiting goal in January for the first time in a decade,
and all of the reserve corps except the Marines missed their recruiting
goals in the first quarter of this fiscal year. The National Guard signed
up barely half of the recruits it aimed for in January."

You think maybe our "brightest and best" have gotten smarter?

Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD

NYOB,

Yes, my husband is a bum who posts 24/7 in rec.boats. His lives his life
vicariously by fabricating stories about how great he is. ; )

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
Either that, or the economy is getting better.

You're a very smart lady. I guess that comes with having two post-grad
degrees. Are you the primary bread-winner in your family?

NOYB

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
NYOB,

Yes, my husband is a bum who posts 24/7 in rec.boats. His lives his life
vicariously by fabricating stories about how great he is. ; )

I hope he doesn't read your post. He sounds like a classic Narcissist...and
they don't deal very well with criticism.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Dr. Karen Grear MD, PHD" wrote in message
NYOB,

Yes, my husband is a bum who posts 24/7 in rec.boats. His lives

his life
vicariously by fabricating stories about how great he is. ; )

I hope he doesn't read your post. He sounds like a classic
Narcissist...and they don't deal very well with criticism.

Or reality :-)

Maybe that's why NOYB is thoroughly convinced that his little swamp
town is the greatest place on earth, with the greatest people, the best
of everything.