Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Spring fever...

It is such a nice day, I decided to open up the Ranger and check
things out - you know - just look around the boat, make sure things
are ok - you know, get ready for March 1st when the cover comes off
and the bottom is painted and stuff? :)

Good damn thing I did - the starting battery had a bulge in the side
and looked like it was about to fail. Pulled that sucker out in a
hurry. I've got the trolling motor batteries on slow charge right
now.

Can't figure out what happened to the starting battery - it was
disconnected and was fully charged before I put it away for the
winter. Never seen that happen before.

Oh well, another 45 days until launch day.

I hope.

Later,

Tom