Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tuuk

Default Whoops...we bomb more civilians.

Come on professor,,

For a self proclaimed family law expert as you claim,,, hmmmmm A lot of
maybe in your statement. but lets look at your statement krause

""""Maybe I was wrong.''""""

you are uncertain as to the accuracy of your statement??? lol,,, krause it
is obvious,, and no doubt,, you are not wrong about some of the stuff you
post, obviously you are familiar with your topic,, it is just that you are
the lowest form of life,, your claims are made in false statements and you
lie like a cheap rug,,,,

I have been collecting your negative statements, lies, invective statements,
insults etc etc,, the real negative ones,,, I will email them to some
friends and associates as they cannot believe krause,,, no they cannot
believe there is a connection.

"""''Maybe you are as dumb as DumTuuk."'''''"

Why wouldn't you put your money where your mouth was??? offer expires
today....

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

U.S. bomb mistakenly destroys home in village, killing civilians

Why don't you go away krouse?

You are a pectore.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you are as dumb as DumTuuk.