Bertie the Bunyip

Default Pan Am 103 (Lockerbie), and you still think it was a bomb?

(Keith D Flanigan) wrote in
om:

I was just browsing and came across this very interesting site, what
do you think??
www.plane-truth.com

Oh brother

Bertie
Keith D Flanigan

Excuse me for being so uninformed Ralph, but who is Rivera (? sp} ?

Keith.

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message m...
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
(Keith D Flanigan) wrote in
om:

I was just browsing and came across this very interesting site, what
do you think??
www.plane-truth.com

Oh brother

Bertie

This site would make even Rivera (? sp) blush.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

tim gueguen

"Keith D Flanigan" wrote in message
om...
Excuse me for being so uninformed Ralph, but who is Rivera (? sp} ?

Mike Rivero, well known TWA Flight 800 conspiracy promoter. Long vanished
from these parts.

tim gueguen 101867

Michael Williamson

tim gueguen wrote:
"Keith D Flanigan" wrote in message
om...

Excuse me for being so uninformed Ralph, but who is Rivera (? sp} ?

Mike Rivero, well known TWA Flight 800 conspiracy promoter. Long vanished
from these parts.

tim gueguen 101867

Also a shootdown/sabotage/assassination theorist on the CT-43
crash involving Ron Brown, IIRC. Likely a theorist on any
number of other aircraft mishaps.

Blippie

Excuse me for being so uninformed Ralph, but who is Rivera (? sp} ?

Mike Rivero, well known TWA Flight 800 conspiracy promoter. Long vanished
from these parts.

Also a shootdown/sabotage/assassination theorist on the CT-43
crash involving Ron Brown, IIRC. Likely a theorist on any
number of other aircraft mishaps.

Also a knob jockey.

Cheers

Blippie