JohnH

Default Buy American! OT

Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Tuuk

krause

how the hell would you know,, don't tell me, you own the company. You are a
sick old man krause,,,, actually,,,

I just checked my email box and was surprised to see the responses. WOW,,
krause apparently there are a lot of people here who hate you krause lol,,,

krause,, you do not live on the water or bay at all,,, and the way you are
living on or alley ,, well it isn't gold at all,, actually could it be
silver? krause, I am piecing this all together now so I will be seeing you
sooner than you think.

little bit of sorting out,, actually either you are three or four people or
I have some wrong addresses, there is so much to sort out here now,, lol,,,
apparently you are hated by a lot of people krause, lol,,,,,, what was that
about reaping what you sew?? well it should be sow but krause the ignorant
**** that he is thinks it is sew,,, lol,,,

hmmm,,, looking at maps here krause,,, how do you get your boat into the
water? go down that double lane highway right beside your property? there is
no water near your place,, is this another lie of yours krause???

to all those people who emailed me, I appreciate your help and will not
release any names but I must suggest that I am not surprised by how many
people hate krause,,, probably some are his children.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing. John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary
to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Nice ride.

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach JohnH :
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas!

My condolences. I do have to admit, I like the restyling of this year's
'stang, but I sure wouldn't want to have to own one.

Dan

--
Microsoft Haiku #161

Out of resources:
Close all that you have worked on.
You ask far too much.
Paul Schilter

John,
Since I work where the engine is built, thank you. Hope it gives you
great service and enjoyment.
Paul

"JohnH" wrote in message
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Doug Kanter

"Tuuk" wrote in message
krause

how the hell would you know,,

Jeez....will you shut the **** up already??? Any American male older than 20
knows that car's a sweet one, you blithering idiot.

Doug Kanter

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Tuuk" wrote in message

krause

how the hell would you know,,

Jeez....will you shut the **** up already??? Any American male older

than 20
knows that car's a sweet one, you blithering idiot.

Stick Tuuk in your bozo bin as I have and you'll be done with him.

We were way off the mark with that domino theory nonsense back in the 60s.
Tuuk may be the real reason for devastating Southeast Asia! :-)

Tuuk

Well,, you two buffoons have about the same IQ, you belong together. And
yes, I will also kanter to my ignore list. To see that sick ******* make
stupid comments as you have, you and krause can rot in hell, you both are
the lowest form of life on this earth. You have no idea what so many people
are going through over there and what friends are going through over here.
You two lowest forms of trash will never understand. You both probably
belong to the same union. krause, it would appear that you are well hated in
this group, for a 76 year old senile man, you really should focus on your
own health and medicine. I am piecing together your whereabouts krause.
After you insulted my family, the Thia people, you made me make a promise to
myself.

krause and kanter, when you are done mocking the Thai people, insulting them
and rubbing this disaster in,, have a look at some of these photos that so
many are forced to look at. krause, I will see you soon,

have a look, let me hear your sense of humor, your insults towards these
people, krause I thought you were a sick old man and apparently many others
who emailed me, who hate you believe the same.

http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image001.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image002.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image003.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image004.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image005.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image007.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image009.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image011.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image013.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image015.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image017.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image019.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image021.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image023.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image026.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image028.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image030.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image032.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image034.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image036.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image038.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image040.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image042.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image044.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image046.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image048.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image050.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image052.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image054.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image056.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image058.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image060.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image062.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image064.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image066.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image068.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image070.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image072.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image074.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image076.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image078.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image080.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image082.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image084.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image086.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image088.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image090.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image092.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image094.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image096.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image097.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image098.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image100.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image102.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image104.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image106.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...5_image108.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...6_image110.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...7_image112.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...8_image114.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...9_image116.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...0_image118.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...1_image120.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...2_image122.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...3_image124.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...4_image126.jpg
http://203.151.46.10/anda/krabi/wave...stylesheet.css

---------------

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Tuuk" wrote in message

krause

how the hell would you know,,

Jeez....will you shut the **** up already??? Any American male older

than 20
knows that car's a sweet one, you blithering idiot.

Stick Tuuk in your bozo bin as I have and you'll be done with him.

We were way off the mark with that domino theory nonsense back in the 60s.
Tuuk may be the real reason for devastating Southeast Asia! :-)

Doug Kanter

" Tuuk" wrote in message

And yes, I will also kanter to my ignore list.

No you won't.

JohnH

On 30 Dec 2004 20:08:50 GMT, Marshall Banana wrote:

Also Sprach JohnH :
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas!

My condolences. I do have to admit, I like the restyling of this year's
'stang, but I sure wouldn't want to have to own one.

Dan

Why not? All I've read has been praiseworthy, and I've got to admit
it's a blast to drive. Comfortable too.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:17:25 -0500, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote:

John,
Since I work where the engine is built, thank you. Hope it gives you
great service and enjoyment.
Paul

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

I'm very pleased with that V8 and the 300 horses it puts out. After
looking at Hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, Pontiac G6, Lexus, Passat, and
whatever I've left out, I was thrilled to see the new Mustang. It
actually looks like something! It doesn't even have the word Mustang
on the car, but there's no doubt what it is.

The big question now is which daughter to leave it to.