Tuuk

krause

how the hell would you know,, don't tell me, you own the company. You are a
sick old man krause,,,, actually,,,

I just checked my email box and was surprised to see the responses. WOW,,
krause apparently there are a lot of people here who hate you krause lol,,,

krause,, you do not live on the water or bay at all,,, and the way you are
living on or alley ,, well it isn't gold at all,, actually could it be
silver? krause, I am piecing this all together now so I will be seeing you
sooner than you think.

little bit of sorting out,, actually either you are three or four people or
I have some wrong addresses, there is so much to sort out here now,, lol,,,
apparently you are hated by a lot of people krause, lol,,,,,, what was that
about reaping what you sew?? well it should be sow but krause the ignorant
**** that he is thinks it is sew,,, lol,,,

hmmm,,, looking at maps here krause,,, how do you get your boat into the
water? go down that double lane highway right beside your property? there is
no water near your place,, is this another lie of yours krause???

to all those people who emailed me, I appreciate your help and will not
release any names but I must suggest that I am not surprised by how many
people hate krause,,, probably some are his children.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing. John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary
to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Nice ride.