JohnH

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:09:52 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

Very nice! We've decided to buy a convertible this coming spring, and the
new '05 Mustang vert is up there on the list of possibilities. It's due out
in Jan-Feb, and it one of the less expensive we're interested in, but I
think it'll be more fun than most of the others.

Jack

A neighbor has a 2005 V6 with automatic transmission. We went out the
other day in it, and it is a screamer too. That transmission is the
smoothest shifting I've ever experienced.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Jack Goff

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:09:52 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

Very nice! We've decided to buy a convertible this coming spring, and

the
new '05 Mustang vert is up there on the list of possibilities. It's due

out
in Jan-Feb, and it one of the less expensive we're interested in, but I
think it'll be more fun than most of the others.

Jack

A neighbor has a 2005 V6 with automatic transmission. We went out the
other day in it, and it is a screamer too. That transmission is the
smoothest shifting I've ever experienced.

That's good to hear, but if we end up with a Mustang it'll be a V8 GT. I'd
go for the SVT Cobra, but they reportedly won't be out until '06, and I
haven't heard if they'll be offered in a convertible. We won't be waiting
that long.

The wife is leaning towards a Boxster at the moment. I can deal with
that...at least she doesn't still want a Volvo... yuck.

JohnH

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:55:13 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:09:52 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I had been thinking of the Boxter, but lost all thoughts thereof when
I saw the Mustang. Sitting in it (at 6'3.5") made me a believer. The
Boxter is just too short on room - not leg room (?) but back seat and
trunk room. Can't play Santa to the grandkids with a Boxter.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Congratulations John. Very nice ride.

JohnH

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:16:37 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
Wife bought me a new, screaming yellow, 5 speed manual, Mustang GT for
Christmas! Well, actually I'll be making the payments, and I picked it
out. But, she said OK, and that's as good as buying it.

Great car, fast, fun, and furious. Can't wait to drive it up to the
boat to go fishing.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Congratulations John. Very nice ride.

Thanks! I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Here are some pics.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailsha...86/t_=11472043

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Jim Carter

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote in message
JohnH,
That link brought me to a sign up or sign in screen. ????
Paul

Me too! Do you have a different link to go to, so that we could see
photos of your beautiful Car?

Jim Carter

JohnH

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:38:11 -0500, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote in message
JohnH,
That link brought me to a sign up or sign in screen. ????
Paul

Me too! Do you have a different link to go to, so that we could see
photos of your beautiful Car?

Jim Carter

They're on the way. Check your email. (Hope your address is something
about 'the boat'.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:41:30 -0500, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote:

JohnH,
That link brought me to a sign up or sign in screen. ????
Paul

.. .

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Crap. I have to put your email addy in there, which I won't do. I
thought anyone could go look, but apparently only those authorized
with an email addy.

Let me know if it's OK, and I'll put your email addy there.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Paul Schilter

JohnH,
I got your email. Very nice pictures. Just curious as to the camera
you're using?
Paul

snipped