Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:44:27 -0500, DSK wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
Why was there a "cleanup" team put in place during Clinton's first run
for
President?

Why are you so concerned about it, 12 years later?

Because it establishes precedent and provides perspective.

Isn't it more important that President Bush *still* hasn't gotten Osama
Bin Laden?

That could change at any time. But then again, Clinton had his chance
to nab OBL, but chose not to......

Dave

Well....actually, Clinton chose not to invade two countries, and then enlist
the occasional help of the Pakistanis (as Bush did) when they wanted nothing
more than to buy weapons from us. You can see the result of the current
policy. Is that what you think Clinton should've done?

JohnH

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:40:02 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's kind of humorous in a perverted way that Hertvik and Herring keep
making snotty or snide comments while they protest what they think are
snotty and snide comments of others.

From the king of snotty and snide comments... and perversions.

Krause can't remember the last time I lowered myself to answer one of
his posts. He must still be ****ed that I wouldn't ride on his boat
with him!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:40:02 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's kind of humorous in a perverted way that Hertvik and Herring keep
making snotty or snide comments while they protest what they think are
snotty and snide comments of others.

From the king of snotty and snide comments... and perversions.

Krause can't remember the last time I lowered myself to answer one of
his posts. He must still be ****ed that I wouldn't ride on his boat
with him!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

I have the dummy killfiled also. It is funny to see him reply directly to
some of my posts when he says he killfiled me.

Which boat were you invited on John, the real 25 foot fishing boat or the
imaginary custom made 36 foot lobster boat?

JohnH

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:20:58 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:40:02 GMT, "Jack Goff" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's kind of humorous in a perverted way that Hertvik and Herring keep
making snotty or snide comments while they protest what they think are
snotty and snide comments of others.

From the king of snotty and snide comments... and perversions.

Krause can't remember the last time I lowered myself to answer one of
his posts. He must still be ****ed that I wouldn't ride on his boat
with him!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

I have the dummy killfiled also. It is funny to see him reply directly to
some of my posts when he says he killfiled me.

Which boat were you invited on John, the real 25 foot fishing boat or the
imaginary custom made 36 foot lobster boat?

The Parker. I couldn't stand the thought of spending any more than
about 15 minutes withing 25' of the guy, so I wouldn't go. I think
that must have upset his fragile ego. He's been ****ed at me ever
since. It bothers me a little -- very damn little.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Mot at all.
It just convinced me you were an ill-mannered asshole, Herring, and
nothing you've done or posted since would change my mind.

snip

What a guy...you invite him out for a boat ride and he ****s all over you.
I always appreciated being invited and quite a few times went even though I
knew we'd simply be sailing a couple hours over the same ground that we'd
done uncountable times before.

JohnH

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:41:58 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Mot at all.
It just convinced me you were an ill-mannered asshole, Herring, and
nothing you've done or posted since would change my mind.

snip

What a guy...you invite him out for a boat ride and he ****s all over you.
I always appreciated being invited and quite a few times went even though I
knew we'd simply be sailing a couple hours over the same ground that we'd
done uncountable times before.

By refusing an offer to spend *quality* time with him, I **** all over
Harry?

How?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Doug Kanter

Don White wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Mot at all.
It just convinced me you were an ill-mannered asshole, Herring, and
nothing you've done or posted since would change my mind.

snip

What a guy...you invite him out for a boat ride and he ****s all over
you.
I always appreciated being invited and quite a few times went even though
knew we'd simply be sailing a couple hours over the same ground that we'd
done uncountable times before.

As I said, Herring's an ill-mannered asshole.

Maybe John saw how Big Pussy vanished, in "The Sopranos", and decided a boat
ride with you was inadvisable (an understatement, to be sure). :-)

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Maybe John saw how Big Pussy vanished, in "The Sopranos", and decided a

boat
ride with you was inadvisable (an understatement, to be sure). :-)

Dumping raw sewage in the Bay from a boat is illegal.

Then how do you take a swim?

Bert Robbins

"DSK" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
... Hillary is also a crook!

You are totally convinced of that, despite an $80 million prosecution
effort could find *nothing* serious enough to prefer charges.

In other words, you're full of nonsense.

The timing couldn't have been any better:

http://www.wnbc.com/politics/4063107/detail.html
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2clinton1.html

Why does illegal activity and scandal follow Bill and Hillary so much?

If it walks like a crook, talks like a crook and smells like a crook it must
be a crook.

Isn't it more important that President Bush *still* hasn't gotten Osama
Bin Laden?

I don't care if Pres. Bush ever gets Osama Bin Laden.

I want our military forces to chase down any and all terrorists around
the world and kill them. Terrorism is a fight that we will be involved in
forever.

More nonsense. Osama Bin Laden perpetrated the most horrific & deadly
terrorist attack on the U.S. in all history. President Bush was warned
about him and his cabinet given thick folders of intel on OBL's operation.
But they had other priorities.

And Bill Clinton didn't nab OBL when he had numerous oppourtunities. Just
think if Bill was thinking like a president and not a lawyer those 3000
people that died on 9/11 would still be alive.

You've swallowed all the malarkey whole, and are just spitting it back up.
It makes no sense and following such stupid policies cannot lead to
success.

And just what does success mean? I wan't my president to fight for our
nation's survival.

Jack Goff

Jack Goff wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Dumping raw sewage in the Bay from a boat is illegal.

Then how do you take a swim?

Very carefully.

Yeah.. don't want to get arrested, huh? It would be tough being the
defendant and evidence all in one.

(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM
I did something REALLY dumb Doug and Lois General 3 May 25th 04 06:35 AM
How Dumb is Ganzy? Bobsprit ASA 2 April 24th 04 03:41 PM
Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
You (and Bush) are likely too dumb for this Anonymous ASA 1 November 12th 03 04:03 AM