Harry Krause

Default Found it! Political test website

Butch Ammon wrote:
I got a 25, too, Butch.

That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Two more members of the neoKon Republican BORG collective...

--
Email sent to is never read.
Butch Ammon

That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Two more members of the neoKon Republican BORG collective...

Huh? {Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do!}

Just because myself and NYOB ended up with a "25" in that poll, right beside
Bush41, that makes us neoKon Republican BORG's?

Butch Ammon
Mad Dog Dave

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Butch Ammon wrote:
I got a 25, too, Butch.

That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Two more members of the neoKon Republican BORG collective...

We BORGums is damned glad we got a smart feller like George W. Bush
telling us what to think just like he is.
NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
This thing scores like golf, right?
The lower the number the better?

According to the scoring system, I'm more conservative than Jesse Jackson

*and*
more conservative than Ted Kennedy.

That doesn't surprise me, Chuck. You're usually a reasonable man...and
reason trumps "liberalness" anyday.

Harry Krause

Butch Ammon wrote:
That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Two more members of the neoKon Republican BORG collective...

Huh? {Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do!}

Just because myself and NYOB ended up with a "25" in that poll, right beside
Bush41, that makes us neoKon Republican BORG's?

Butch Ammon

Of course not...the silly survey had nothing to do with it.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Butch Ammon wrote:
I got a 25, too, Butch.

That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Two more members of the neoKon Republican BORG collective...

We BORGums is damned glad we got a smart feller like George W. Bush
telling us what to think just like he is.

BORGums? Now there's a keeper. Thanks.

--
Email sent to is never read.
FRANKWBELL

In article , 123
(Butch Ammon) writes:

http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

10

Frank Bell

A. Top Posting.

Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM