BoatBanter.com

-   -   Found it! Political test website (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2636-found-political-test-website.html)

Butch Ammon January 2nd 04 07:25 PM

Found it! Political test website

John H,

Regarding the other thread, I found a website where you can do a test to see
where you lean politically. I scored a 25 - exactly the same as George H.W.
Bush. Here's the politicians and their scores to measure by:

Jesse Jackson = 0
Ted Kennedy = 5
Hillary Clinton = 10
Bill Clinton = 15
Colin Powell = 20
George Bush = 25
Jack Kemp = 30
Bob Dole = 35
Ronald Reagan = 40

Interesting website. I wonder where the majority of people score?

Butch Ammon

Butch Ammon January 2nd 04 07:27 PM

Found it! Political test website

Duh.... Sorry. It would help if I included the hyperlink to the website!
Sorry....

http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

Butch Ammon

Harry Krause January 2nd 04 08:18 PM

Butch Ammon wrote:
Duh.... Sorry. It would help if I included the hyperlink to the website!
Sorry....

http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

Butch Ammon

Questions are loaded.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Jim Carter January 2nd 04 08:25 PM

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
John H,

Regarding the other thread, I found a website where you can do a test to

see
where you lean politically. I scored a 25 - exactly the same as George

H.W.
Bush. Interesting website. I wonder where the majority of people score?

(snip)
Butch Ammon

My score was " 19 "

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

John H January 2nd 04 09:39 PM

On 02 Jan 2004 19:27:57 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

Duh.... Sorry. It would help if I included the hyperlink to the website!
Sorry....

http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

Butch Ammon

Yeah! I was about to nail you!
Thanks.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John H January 3rd 04 12:19 AM

On 02 Jan 2004 19:25:06 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

John H,

Regarding the other thread, I found a website where you can do a test to see
where you lean politically. I scored a 25 - exactly the same as George H.W.
Bush. Here's the politicians and their scores to measure by:

Jesse Jackson = 0
Ted Kennedy = 5
Hillary Clinton = 10
Bill Clinton = 15
Colin Powell = 20
George Bush = 25
Jack Kemp = 30
Bob Dole = 35
Ronald Reagan = 40

Interesting website. I wonder where the majority of people score?

Butch Ammon

A 21 for me. This test must be more right biased than the last one.

Harry Krause January 3rd 04 12:26 AM

John H wrote:

On 02 Jan 2004 19:25:06 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

John H,

Regarding the other thread, I found a website where you can do a test to see
where you lean politically. I scored a 25 - exactly the same as George H.W.
Bush. Here's the politicians and their scores to measure by:

Jesse Jackson = 0
Ted Kennedy = 5
Hillary Clinton = 10
Bill Clinton = 15
Colin Powell = 20
George Bush = 25
Jack Kemp = 30
Bob Dole = 35
Ronald Reagan = 40

Interesting website. I wonder where the majority of people score?

Butch Ammon

A 21 for me. This test must be more right biased than the last one.

You're such an exciting guy, John.

--
Email sent to
is never read.

Butch Ammon January 3rd 04 12:48 AM

Found it! Political test website

Come on Harry.... Tell the gang what you got for a score!

Butch Ammon