Joe

Default Found it! Political test website

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

A 21 for me. This test must be more right biased than the last one.

Really? Why not answer each question here so we can see how you arrived at
that score.

1. Generally, do you tend to trust or distrust government's ability to
solve problems?

Trust Distrust

2. Which do you trust mo

The Pentagon or The U.S. Postal Service?
The executive branch orThe legislative branch?
The FBI orThe IRS?
The CIA orThe Peace Corps?
The Joint Chiefs orThe United Nations?

3.What about private institutions and people? Which do you trust more?

Trial Lawyers orDoctors?
Union leaders orBusiness executives?
Professional athletes orTeam owners?

4.The federal government should do more to solve the nation's
problems even if it means higher taxes on (pick as many as you want.):

You
Big corporations
The wealthy
The Middle Class
Small Businesses
None

5. Where should government be cut? (pick as many as you want.)

Eliminate farm subsidies
Eliminate subsidies to the arts
Abolish public broadcasting
Cut entitlement programs (Social Security, Medicaid, etc.)
Cut defense spending
Reduce welfare spending
Reduce foreign aid
Keep illegal immigrants from receiving public education
Reduce environmental regulation
Cut taxes
Don't cut at all

6. Which would do more to guarantee competitive elections?

Term limits Public Financing

7. Who was a better president?

Ronald Reagan
Franklin D.Roosevelt

8. Do you see the ideal America as an ethnic "melting pot" in which
religious, cultural and ethnic distinctions are blurred, or as a nation in
which ethnically diverse groups ought to coexist while retaining their
cultural identity?

Melting pot
Multicultural society

9. Whose political views do you consider more extreme, those of (former)
Surgeon General Joycelyn
Elders or the Rev. Pat Robertson?

Elders
Robertson
Neither

10. Which would curb violent crime most?

Stricter controls on the sale of guns
Mandatory sentences for those who use guns in the commission of a crime
Both

11. In the long run, do you think we can reduce crime more by building more
prisons or providing
more financial assistance to rebuilding our inner cities?

Buildprisons
Rebuild cities
Both

Please indicate whether you agree or disagree with
each of the following statements:

12. Even if it means cutting programs,spending must be cut to reduce the
federal deficit.

Agree
Disagree

13. The federal government is too big.
Agree
Disagree

14. U.S. interests are more seriously at stake in Haiti than they are in
Korea.

Agree
Disagree

15. Gays and lesbians should be able to marry or at least be treated as
married under law if they so desire.

Agree
Disagree

16. The news media is dominated by liberals.

Agree
Disagree

17. The religious right is a threat to our politicalsystem.

Agree
Disagree

18. The federal government should include funds to make abortion services
part of any standard benefits package in health carereform.

Agree
Disagree

19. Deceptive political campaign commercials should be banned.

Agree
Disagree

20. Graphic pornography should be banned.

Agree
Disagree

21. As a society, we should spend more money trying to find a curefor AIDS
than for cancer and heart disease because AIDS threatens youngerpeople.

Agree
Disagree

22. Talk radio shows should be regulated to ensure both sides of a debate
are represented, because talk radio has an unhealthy impact on the political
process.

Agree
Disagree

23. The breakdown of the traditional family is the most serious domestic
crisis facing our society.

Agree
Disagree

24. Women and racial minorities should be given preferences in hiring until
we achieve true gender and racial equality in
America.

Agree
Disagree

25. Certain environmental problems call for government action, even if it
means new programs or increased taxes.

Agree
Disagree

RGrew176

I came in at 29.

101 days to go..
RGrew176

From: Harry Krause

Questions are loaded.

As are most surveys.

101 days to go..
Joe

"RGrew176" wrote in message
I came in at 29.

101 days to go..

34 for me.

By the way, 101 days to what?

Joe

I must apologize to you Mr. Kevin Noble, I read the post incorrectly and
thought *you* had stated you scored a 21.

By the way, what was your score?
I'm betting a 0 to maybe a 5

NOYB

I got a 25, too, Butch.

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Duh.... Sorry. It would help if I included the hyperlink to the website!
Sorry....

http://madrabbit.net/webrabbit/quizshow.html

Butch Ammon

Butch Ammon

I got a 25, too, Butch.

That's cool Doc. You think like I do, or I think like you do. Or, we both
think along the lines of George H.W. Bush.

Butch Ammon

Gould 0738

This thing scores like golf, right?
The lower the number the better?

According to the scoring system, I'm more conservative than Jesse Jackson *and*
more conservative than Ted Kennedy. So who's an "extremist"? :-)

Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM