MANSFI

Default POWER TRIM TABS

Can someone assist? I have a 22' Grady center console. The boat has hydralic
trim tabs. I have sarched everywhere and cannot locate any fill tubes or caps
to allow for topping off the fluids?
F330 GT

Can someone assist? I have a 22' Grady center console. The boat has
hydralic
trim tabs. I have sarched everywhere and cannot locate any fill tubes or
caps
to allow for topping off the fluids?

Assuming they're Bennett trim tabs, you need to follow the hydraulic lines into
the boat and look for the hydraulic control unit. or you could follow the
wiring harness back from the switch. It's a plastic box, approx 7 x 8 x 5 inch
unit that will have a plastic cover that lifts off the top. Look for a small
black rubber stopper at the base of the control unit which is on the top part
of the reaservoir (about 1/2 way down the side). That's where the hydraulic
fluid goes.

Where in the bilge or inner transom area it's located was up to the installer.
It could be anywhere.

Barry
MANSFI

Thank you Barry,

I did know where the res. is, but could not seem to figure out where to fill.
I will try your suggestion and "lift" off the top. Thanks again.

Bill

Trim tabs Larry General 5 October 29th 03 01:55 AM
trim tabs werlax General 12 September 13th 03 03:11 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 2 July 31st 03 02:42 AM
Power Trim Gazunni General 0 July 30th 03 01:14 AM
Power Trim JTC General 0 July 29th 03 11:41 AM