JohnH

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:07:04 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1102528866.de4884c0896413d813fd187f530dbd33@ teranews...
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

That's the only part about visiting Europe, Asia, and/or the Middle East
that I would enjoy. Maybe once we take over the World, and either
assimilate or annihilate any of the dissenters, only then I will visit
Europe, Asia, or the Middle East.

Yeah yeah yeah.....yawn. All talk, all fluff. I'd like to see you talk
that
**** in Sicily. Silly little ****.

I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse.

Blue neighborhoods in blue cites in blue counties in blue states, no doubt.
Which means that I'd be safe in 90% of the neighborhoods in this great
country of ours.

Hard to believe Harry is calling someone else an asshole. His fixation
must be returning.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

Nope. Talking about NOYB snagging Don. ;-)

That would imply NOYB doesn't mean what he's saying. Im not so sure. I
come from the 'old school' and believe if there's smoke, there's fire!
Somehow I think the 'good doctor' would enjoy seeing a few belligerent
countries get their come uppance from the good ole USA.

NOYB

news:1102531197.62e052f25a8577ab210b6577e4a3 3756@teranews...

NOYB wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of
talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse. He's the very kind of
mindless, warmongering asshole that gets us in so much trouble
around
the world.

The scary part is that he's a health professional. You might
expect his
babblings from the boys down at the Road House or the nearest biker
bar....but from someone in his position...??

grin I don't even need to use my best lures to catch the
unsophisticated bait on this newsgroup.

Yeah, right...you make some outrageous statement, get nailed on it,
and then claim you were only trolling.

You really think that I want to either assimilate or annihilate the
rest of the World? No! I'm content limiting that policy to liberals
within the confines of this country.

Yeah, I do. You've said it often enough.

I've also said quite often that you're probably a decent guy in real
life. However, just because I said it on a newsgroup, doesn't mean it's
true

Are you claiming you don't say what you mean and don't mean what you say?

Not on the internet. I use it as my own great experiment in human
psychology...or as you say "for ****s and giggles".

So, bssically, your political posts should be ignored.

Sometimes.

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

So, bssically, your political posts should be ignored.

Think I get it. The Florida Dental Review Board must monitor his postings
on occasion for conduct unbecoming. Maybe a disgruntled patient or employee
has ratted him out.

JohnH

On 8 Dec 2004 11:01:31 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

There you go again, being a bitter, short minded sort. Do tell, why are
you so bitter that you must constantly, and instantly resort to petty,
boorish name calling? Is it because your wife ran off? Or is it just
that you lack the mental capacity to actually post anything of
substance, or debate with anyone?

Did he call you a name? I didn't see it. Would calling someone
'bitter' and 'short minded' qualify as 'name-calling'?

Have you taken the quiz yet?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

JohnH

NOYB wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse. He's the very kind of
mindless, warmongering asshole that gets us in so much trouble around
the world.

The scary part is that he's a health professional. You might expect his
babblings from the boys down at the Road House or the nearest biker
bar....but from someone in his position...??

grin I don't even need to use my best lures to catch the
unsophisticated bait on this newsgroup.

Yeah, right...you make some outrageous statement, get nailed on it, and
then claim you were only trolling.

You really think that I want to either assimilate or annihilate the rest of
the World? No! I'm content limiting that policy to liberals within the
confines of this country.

Harry has this thing about trolling. It really upsets him. Maybe
that's why he's so down on it!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Don White

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

The driving is the worst.......someone ought to tell them and the brits

that
the rest of the world knows what side of the road to drive on.

Good luck.
We had a Brit submariner in my Power Squadron Piloting course. He was on
some kind of exchange.
When talking about the right of way rules I jokingly made the comment to him
that his country should join the rest of the world and drive on the correct
(right) side of the street. He seemed to get a bit agitated and gave a
'talking to the colonies' type of rant about who did what first etc. Then
again the Brits went to metric from the old Imperial system so there's
always hope.

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

Somehow I think the 'good doctor' would enjoy seeing a few belligerent
countries get their come uppance from the good ole USA.

Yes, some of them...but not all of them.

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

So, bssically, your political posts should be ignored.

Think I get it. The Florida Dental Review Board must monitor his postings
on occasion for conduct unbecoming. Maybe a disgruntled patient or
employee
has ratted him out.

Maybe. But I *do* mean about half of what I say on here. It's up to you to
guess *which* half.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

We're always interfering there, and those countries are not aggressors
towards us.

Which means that our interference is working.

No, it doesn't. All that is happening is that more and more of the world
has lost respect for us and, in many cases, will only smile the next time
we're hit by terrorists.

You mean they'll "find it fun watching our country implode"? Perhaps you
can join them for a post-collapse party.

An implosion is an inwards burst, as it were. The kinds of terrorists
we're talking about here would create a burst from the outside, as it
were, and would make us explode.

The net result is the same, no?