Jim

Default ( OT ) The US Today

"Hitler rose to his position as the "Leader" of Germany with the support
of three major elements
in German society: big business, which was won over by Hitler's
covert promise to break the labor unions;
the defense industry and the military, which responded to Hitler's
call for disregarding the restrictions on
German military buildup imposed by the treaty that ended World War I;
and rural religious conservatives.
Hitler won over this last group with his appeals to their feelings of
defeated, yet resurgent nationalism;
and with his hateful condemnations of those of their fellow citizens
at the top of their personal enemies list:
communists, homosexuals and Jews.

Substituting "Muslims" for "Jews," this is today's Republican Party,
which now controls all three branches
of the federal government, most of the nation's governorships, and
perhaps most importantly, the major media
(now owned by a handful of corporations). America has lost its
democratic republic to a system of one-party imperial fascism."
--Michael Hasty, "21st Century American Revolution",
JohnH

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:25:37 GMT, Jim wrote:

[...]

Yup, we're really against Muslims. I note that Muslim females in our
schools still wear their head scarves.

Do you and Harry share a toilet somewhere?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
NOYB

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

They drink from the water.

NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
"Hitler rose to his position as the "Leader" of Germany with the support
of three major elements
in German society: big business, which was won over by Hitler's covert
promise to break the labor unions;
the defense industry and the military, which responded to Hitler's call
for disregarding the restrictions on
German military buildup imposed by the treaty that ended World War I;
and rural religious conservatives.
Hitler won over this last group with his appeals to their feelings of
defeated, yet resurgent nationalism;
and with his hateful condemnations of those of their fellow citizens at
the top of their personal enemies list:
communists, homosexuals and Jews.

Substituting "Muslims" for "Jews,

One slight difference, dumbass...
Jews didn't blow up buildings in downtown Berlin, and Jews didn't behead
Germans on national TV.

DSK

NOBBY wrote:
One slight difference, dumbass...
Jews didn't blow up buildings in downtown Berlin

Neither did Iranians.

.... and Jews didn't behead
Germans on national TV.

Maybe because TV wasn't invented yet... once the shooting started, the
Jewish underground commited all sorts of terrible deeds... I suggest you
read up a little on the fighting in the Warsaw ghetto.

Try to at least restrain your ignorance, if you can't reduce it a little
bit... expecially before you go around calling other people "dumbass"
just because they disagree with your stupid opinions.

DSK

NOYB

.. .

NOBBY wrote:
One slight difference, dumbass...
Jews didn't blow up buildings in downtown Berlin

Neither did Iranians.

Iranians? When I read back what Jim wrote, it clearly says: "substituting
*MUSLIMS* for Jews". I don't see anything about Iranians (although they
have a nasty habit of using radical Islamic terrorist groups as mercenaries
to wage war against the West).

.... and Jews didn't behead Germans on national TV.

Maybe because TV wasn't invented yet... once the shooting started, the
Jewish underground commited all sorts of terrible deeds... I suggest you
read up a little on the fighting in the Warsaw ghetto.

Ahhhh. So the Jewish underground committed terrorist attacks against the
Germans, thus precipitating the killing of 6 million Jews by the Nazis as
retaliation? The Jews brought it on themselves? Thanks for that little
known tidbit of info. My 8th grade history book must have been written by
those evil Jews...because that chapter seems to have been missing.

Try to at least restrain your ignorance, if you can't reduce it a little
bit... expecially before you go around calling other people "dumbass" just
because they disagree with your stupid opinions.

He compared the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany to our fight with
radical Islamic terrorists. Sorry, but that makes him a dumbass...and your
defense of his position makes you a bigger dumbass.

DSK

NOYB wrote:
One slight difference, dumbass...
Jews didn't blow up buildings in downtown Berlin

Neither did Iranians.

NOYB wrote:
Iranians?

Yeah, people from Iran... you know, the people who never attacked the US
and yet got invaded...

Ahhhh. So the Jewish underground committed terrorist attacks against the
Germans

Yep. So did the French.

.... thus precipitating the killing of 6 million Jews by the Nazis as
retaliation?

What brought this on?

He compared the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany to our fight with
radical Islamic terrorists.

Umm, no, stupid, he didn't. He compared the rhetoric of the
neoconservative right with that of the Nazis... poor taste, but accurate
historically...

.... Sorry, but that makes him a dumbass...and your
defense of his position makes you a bigger dumbass.

The fact that you can't comprehend simple English, don't know some very
basic history, and yet insist on calling other people "dumbass," makes
you NOBBY.

DSK

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .

NOYB wrote:
Iranians?

Yeah, people from Iran... you know, the people who never attacked the US
and yet got invaded...

You're getting ahead of yourself. We didn't invade Iran...yet.

Ahhhh. So the Jewish underground committed terrorist attacks against the
Germans

Yep. So did the French.

Both in self-defense.

.... thus precipitating the killing of 6 million Jews by the Nazis as
retaliation?

What brought this on?

You tried to compare Jewish underground attacks on Germans to radical
Islamic fundamentalist attacks on Westerners.

He compared the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany to our fight with
radical Islamic terrorists.

Umm, no, stupid, he didn't. He compared the rhetoric of the
neoconservative right with that of the Nazis... poor taste, but accurate
historically...

He said replace "Jew" with "Muslim". Spin as you will, but there's no
similarity.

.... Sorry, but that makes him a dumbass...and your defense of his
position makes you a bigger dumbass.

The fact that you can't comprehend simple English, don't know some very
basic history, and yet insist on calling other people "dumbass," makes you
NOBBY.

OK DicK

Florida Keyz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 02:50 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM