Backyard Renegade

Default JPS hiding under a rock...

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll
Harry Krause

Backyard Renegade wrote:

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

You righties are so pathetic with your pat answers. I wouldn't presume
to speak for JPS, but perhaps he is just plain bored with your
small-mindedness, eh?

I've stated my views on abortion: on demand for all females during the
first trimester.

You don't like my views on that subject?

Tough ****.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Gould 0738

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

Gould 0738

Chuck, what would you call the bottom two-thirds of your post?

John H

A rebuttal.

I called Scotty for "starting a thread" for the express purpose of flaming
another poster. It was a crappy move.

In the words of one of the right wing moderators who hung up on a talk radio
caller today,

"When you call back, I'd appreciate enough maturity to attack the idea, rather
than the person expressing it."

(Of course the same host was ranting about all Democrats being
terrorist-coddling, anti-military traitors within about a minute) :-)