John H

Default JPS hiding under a rock...

On 29 Dec 2003 15:31:16 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

Chuck, what would you call the bottom two-thirds of your post?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!