jps

Default JPS hiding under a rock...

In article ,
says...
JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Hey Snotboy, how's in hangin' there in your little world of liberals?

Do I need to announce that I'm away for the holidays, on the road
visiting customers or simply too busy working to pay attention to
rec.boats?

When have I ever cowed to the likes of you or any other small-minded
dweeb in this newsgroup?

I'm back from the holidays and ready to mix it up. Get your steel cup
out 'cause I'm comin' out kickin' and your little bird-nuts are first.

Let me know what's on your raisin-for-a-brain mind and I'll consider
blessing you with my wisdom.

Happy ****in' holidays,
jps