BoatBanter.com

-   -   JPS hiding under a rock... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2571-jps-hiding-under-rock.html)

Backyard Renegade December 29th 03 01:44 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Harry Krause December 29th 03 02:16 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

Backyard Renegade wrote:

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

You righties are so pathetic with your pat answers. I wouldn't presume
to speak for JPS, but perhaps he is just plain bored with your
small-mindedness, eh?

I've stated my views on abortion: on demand for all females during the
first trimester.

You don't like my views on that subject?

Tough ****.

--
Email sent to is never read.

John H December 29th 03 03:12 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

On 29 Dec 2003 05:44:34 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

You are doing quite well without the name-calling. jps could be cowed,
he could be uninterested, he could be sick, or he could have a broken
computer. Don't stoop to the Harry level.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Gould 0738 December 29th 03 03:31 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

John H December 29th 03 05:16 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

On 29 Dec 2003 15:31:16 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

Chuck, what would you call the bottom two-thirds of your post?

jps December 29th 03 09:03 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

In article ,
says...
JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Hey Snotboy, how's in hangin' there in your little world of liberals?

Do I need to announce that I'm away for the holidays, on the road
visiting customers or simply too busy working to pay attention to
rec.boats?

When have I ever cowed to the likes of you or any other small-minded
dweeb in this newsgroup?

I'm back from the holidays and ready to mix it up. Get your steel cup
out 'cause I'm comin' out kickin' and your little bird-nuts are first.

Let me know what's on your raisin-for-a-brain mind and I'll consider
blessing you with my wisdom.

Happy ****in' holidays,
jps

Backyard Renegade December 29th 03 10:34 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

Uh, I was involved in a funny ot post, JPS brought in the same old
lame out of context **** you bring in every time you don't want to
answer a direct question... Now he won't back up his bull****.

Backyard Renegade December 29th 03 10:42 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
JPS, who started the abortion part of the thread "those of us" like
the stupid coward he is, is hiding under a rock now, afraid to state
his views on the issue as it probably would not suit his agenda. What
a looser.
Scott Ingersoll

Wonder if he's a looser loser than somebody who starts a specific thread just
to flame another poster?

Oh, darn it. I forgot. Sorry. You're the right wing. It's OK. Flaming liberals
is patriotic.
It supports our troops. Gotta do your bit to fight terrorism, right?

Starting a thread simply to flame another poster is only wrong if you're a
moderate or liberal. I'll try to remember.

You know, I used to give you credit but now I see you are just a fool.
At least you calmed down after I "helped" you become a little more
accountable for what you say here. I did notice the anti american
stuff stopped right about then. Good move, Scotty

Gould 0738 December 29th 03 10:55 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

Chuck, what would you call the bottom two-thirds of your post?

John H

A rebuttal.

I called Scotty for "starting a thread" for the express purpose of flaming
another poster. It was a crappy move.

In the words of one of the right wing moderators who hung up on a talk radio
caller today,

"When you call back, I'd appreciate enough maturity to attack the idea, rather
than the person expressing it."

(Of course the same host was ranting about all Democrats being
terrorist-coddling, anti-military traitors within about a minute) :-)

Harry Krause December 29th 03 11:10 PM

JPS hiding under a rock...

Backyard Renegade wrote:

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
[...]