Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Craig Davis

Default Trolling Motor Battery Hookup

I plan to buy two 12V trolling motor batteries and hook them in parallel for
use with my 12V trolling motor and Q-Beam spot light. What gage wire should
I use to connect the two batteries? When I charge the batteries can I
leave them connected in parallel and charge them both at the same time? I
do not use an onboard charger