John Gaquin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message newsM%

..... I just don't
understand why some people feel the need to cover them with a layer of
marshmallows.

Well, you'll get no argument from me on that score.

LaBomba182

Subject: Anything 'unusual' on your menu today?
From: Harry Krause

Just the usual stuff here...but I know some folks have some unsual (for
T'giving) main courses and side dishes...

How about you?

Got an recipes to share?

I made a Turducken.

http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html

Came out great.

Capt. Bill

LaBomba182

From: "Doug Kanter"

Show of hands, please. How many of you were subjected to yams with
marshmallows? How many without the marshmallows?

Both as I recall.
I passed on the marshmellows till it was shmore time later. :-)

Capt. Bill

Calif Bill

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message newsM%

..... I just don't
understand why some people feel the need to cover them with a layer of
marshmallows.

Well, you'll get no argument from me on that score.

Because toasted marshmallows taste good by themselves. More than can be
stated for yams.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 02:50 AM
OT - Boot Magic Simple Simon ASA 6 November 3rd 03 08:35 PM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM