good_enough

Default Any experience w. SeaPro 255WA?

I am considering SeaPro 255 walkaround as a next upgrade. I wonder if
someone experienced with this model
may fill a few blanks that I was not able to answer from available to
sources:
How high are the gunnels?
How deep is the anchor locker?
Were you satisfied with your boat after the purchase?

Thanks in advance.