OldAsDirtSchool

Default The Optimax Experience

I have twin 225 Optimax outboards on a 29 foot Mako walkaround.
There have been a few nagging problems with them and I wanted to know if
anyone else has these motors and what their experiences have been like.
Mine are 2001s purchased 8 months ago.

Thanks in advance for any input/knowledge.

Bruce

What are your problems?

--
Bruce
99 White WJ 4x4 Select Trac

"OldAsDirtSchool" wrote in message
news
I have twin 225 Optimax outboards on a 29 foot Mako walkaround.
There have been a few nagging problems with them and I wanted to know if
anyone else has these motors and what their experiences have been like.
Mine are 2001s purchased 8 months ago.

Thanks in advance for any input/knowledge.

Bruce

I work at a Mercury Premium Dealer and we work with them on a daily basis,
maybe i can help.

--
Bruce
99 White WJ 4x4 Select Trac