basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
news:7B6md.510433$mD.55250@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
om...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com"
onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in
message
m...
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
You do realize that this was Harry's favorite method of posting in
rec.boats, it will take basskisser a few months to realize that Harry
is
no
longer cut and pasting news articles. As soon as he realizes his
master
has
moved on to new things, Basskisser will move on to whatever Harry is
doing.

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine,
huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!

Can you provide some proof of this wild accusation?

Poor asslicker....still maintaining that death grip on the title of 'King of
the NG idiots'

Poor Fritz, still bitter about his wife running off. Apparently, he
doesn't know how to deal with it, so he regresses to childish name
calling. Truly sad.

basskisser

Harry Krause piedtypecase@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:ne9ld.499302$mD.352160@attbi_s02...
[...]

Why do you bother with either of them, Bass? Neither is anything more
than a boil on the other's ass. Just dumpster them, and all they'll have
left is each other, Hertvig and Herring.

Well, Harry, I know it's kind of mean, but I just love watching them
makes complete fools of themselves!
Dr. Dr. Smithers

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine,
huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!

Can you provide some proof of this wild accusation?

Yes.

Well Google it up, or you are nothing but a stupid liar. ; )

P.Fritz

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

As well as Fritz's, but you seem to condone it from him just fine,
huh?

Can you show me one post where I condoned anything Fritz has done?

You kiss his ass constantly!!!!

Can you provide some proof of this wild accusation?

Yes.

Well Google it up, or you are nothing but a stupid liar. ; )

Are you trying to 'cow down' asslicker again?......LMAO

JohnH

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Yup, them makes 'em alright!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
P.Fritz

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Asslicker once again proves why he is 'King of the NG idiots'

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

basskisser

On 16 Nov 2004 05:23:05 -0800, atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a (basskisser) wrote:

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Fritz, thank you once again for helping fortify my point about you.
You are either very bitter about your wife running off, or you just
don't have the mental capacity to debate anything, without childish
name calling.