Stig Arne Bye

Default Merry Christmas to all of you in rec.boats... :-) (03)

It's Christmas time again.....

Therefore, here is my Christmas greeting card for you, as you will find
at the following address since posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups
isn't allowed:

http://home.online.no/~stigbye/chris...rec_boats.html

Cheers,

Stig Arne Bye

IMPORTANT:
----------
Generally I do not fake my e-mail address in newsgroup posts, but due to
the current W32.Swen.A@mm worm that harvest e-mail addresses directly
from newsgroup posts (I have so far received a total of almost 11,000
W32.Swen.A@mm infected e-mail during the last 3 months), I'm currently
using a faked e-mail address.
Therefore, if you want to make a direct reply by e-mail, you must remove
the text "NOWORM" from my e-mail address!

Don White

My wife's father was Norwegian.
They are everywhere. Must be a conspiracy!

noah wrote in message
Aaargh!... boating in NORWAY!
I'll get it right...give me a minute.

My ex-wife was Norwegian,
No harm done, mostly...)
Regards,
noah

Remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked boats.noah to email me.

Christmas at Sea Keith General 5 December 18th 03 03:26 PM
Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ noah General 11 September 29th 03 02:38 AM